Thread: High Poly in Fusion

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

High Poly in Fusion

What can you do with Firefly?

Our next example game features a bit higher poly models. Check out this wip gif...

We hope to have this new playable example up before the end of the week!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleUnicode Add-on
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Very nice! Can you give us actual tri counts and texture sizes. That is much more helpful when thinking about what is possible at a decent framerate.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm also curious to know what type of maps are used here. I can't quite tell if normal maps are used or if Firefly is capable of using them.

I understand normal maps are not always necessary when working with high poly meshes, but I'm just curious about Firefly and normal maps.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looking way nicer than the current examples! Keep it up

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice! just to add shadows and normal map to be top!

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Got the word on Polycount, in the Gif above we are looking at over 121k polys...

Clickteam on Twitter - Clickteam on Facebook

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleUnicode Add-on
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You know what is sad? When I was working on Maximo, the levels had a cap of 20k polys. :P How far we have come.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You worked on Maximo? Ghosts to Glory or Army of Zin? And what was your role?

I loved those games.

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was a general artist on both projects. My main role was environments but I also did character modeling and UI. We were a pretty small team so everyone chipped in on everything.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Earlier this year I read Level Up! by Scott Rogers and didn't know until I opened the book that he was also on MGTG. I've always been a huge fan of the GNG series and its spinoffs. I'd love to have been a fly on the wall for the development of those games - particularly Ghosts to Glory.

Sorry to derail the thread. It's not everyday I get to speak with someone who worked on one of my favorite PS2 games.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast