User Tag List

Thread: firefly: Any tutorials, examples, documentation besides...

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperSWF Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

firefly: Any tutorials, examples, documentation besides...

I found this introduction tutorial, that gives an overview of the different sub-objects and does a walkthrough on 3d Choco
    http://library.clickteam.com/extensions/firefly/chocobreak3d/

BTW, I did not locate the files for the tutorial, but I did download the 3d choco game and was able to use some of the files from there.
    http://clickstore.clickteam.com/chocobreak_3d_demo?keyword=choc

I'm not complaining if this is all there is.
    I just don't want to post 50 questions that are already answered somewhere.

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Have you looked inside you Fusion 2.5 root folder in the following places.

*In properties of the Firefly Engine Object, first tab, Find Help Button and Open Tutorial Button
    *Fusion root/Examples/Firefly folder you will find examples.mfa and a models folder
    *Fusion root/Tutorials/Firefly folder you will find the Chocobreak 3d example file and tutorial, and a tutorial only wip of a FPS project

more to come!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi, bought Firefly on steam. Trying to follow the Chocobreak tutorial, but I can't find any asset files (textures, etc) for the tutorial. Where can I get them.
    Also, are there any other written tutorials I can follow. Thanks in advance.

Clicker Fusion 2.5Fusion 2.5 MaciOS Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I had this question too, the files are located in c:/program files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/Clickteam Fusion 2.5/Tutorials/Firefly/Chocobreak 3D IIRC. As for other written tutorials, there is the WIP FPS tutorial, and there are also good video tutorials.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Superb. Cheers advaith.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export Module

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    there is also some more firefly examples in the examples directory.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And captain quail https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=80BRPuyycik has video tutorials to check out for additional help

Clicker Fusion 2.5Fusion 2.5 MaciOS Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ha I posted this stuff in another thread, I should make a new one, so many people are looking for documentation.

https://community.clickteam.com/threads/101982-Overlapping-Raycast-and-Bullet-Physics?p=723976#post723976

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just bought firefly on steam, was trying to do the chocobreak tutorial. I found the asset folder, but when I got to step 10 to drop in the static mesh objects (the poles), those are not there! the only files I have are the skybox pics, a file called waiter.x, a player.png, 3 candy stripe pngs, one call sweet and and the wood flooring. thats it. so I'm missing a bunch of files. tried finding a download with no luck what so ever