User Tag List

Thread: Platform Movement Object Extension with more then 1 Active Object

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Platform Movement Object Extension with more then 1 Active Object

I am making a simple platformer and I am having a small problem. When i use the Set Object expression from the platform movement object extension on more then 1 active object the 2nd one is overwritten by the 1st one. I want both active objects to have platform physics using a single platform movement object. Is this possible or do i need a platform movement object for each active object that i need platform movement physics on? Any assistance in this matter would be greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,

Microline Games

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Unfortunately, the Platform Movement Object can only focus on one object at a time. If you want multiple copies of the same enemy, you would need to create a new enemy and PMO object for each copy you want.

However, somebody already did that. Here's an example by Nifflas that solved all of my problems when I had the same exact issue. It may take some getting used to, but it beats having to go through and create a new enemy and PMO object each and every time!
    Attached files Attached files