Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Faulty Flap Example mfa missing

No Products Registered

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Faulty Flap Example mfa missing

Can someone upload the Faulty Flap Example?MFA please the files are missing in the library and the tutorial is hard to follow. I want to know save the best score and replay the fame repeatedly. if someone has the file please can you upload it? Thank you all for reading.

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    The asset files for Faulty Flap are provided with any installation of any version of Clickteam Fusion 2.5 starting from the build 285.2. To get these files please update your version of Clickteam Fusion 2.5, and during the installation process make sure to check the Examples and Libraries components to install.

No Products Registered

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My click team fusion is built R287.9 and I still can't find the files? I got my click team fusion thought steam could that be the problem?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I got it through Steam too and I do have the example MFA. I would upload it for you but I'm not home and probably won't be for another 2 days. Are you sure you're looking for it in the correct folder?

I had difficulties following this tutorial too as it said to "do this" but didn't say how. It also doesn't cover how to save the best score, nor is it in the example MFA (when you close the game the best score is reset to 0). It would be good if someone could rewrite/update this tutorial.

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I have that kind of issue before when I started on Steam, I just dont have faulty flap to mess around with. Folder had no MFA.
    So I haven't opened Faulty Flap ever . But by this post I tried to look at the directory again, I Magically have it now. I have it on both steam and standalone. so cool.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I could imagine the example was there the whole time, but you simply looked at the wrong location?
    You find the Chocobreak and the Allboxedup files here(Clickteam Fusion 2.5\Examples\Tutorials) and here(*Clickteam Fusion 2.5\Tutorials)
    *the FaultyFlap example should be there too

nat - did you already tried a search for Faulty Flap Example in the Clickteam Fusion 2.5 folder?

No Products Registered

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, i did and I can't find it Wodjanoi . I even did a full search on my PC to find the MFA but no luck.

No Products Registered

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you Adnihil if you could upload this example it would extremely help full. I too have difficulties following this tutorial. The tutorial doesn't cover the best score part and that's exactly what I need.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hope this helps. Location of mfa on HD.

https://youtu.be/RJBnF0wfjow

No Products Registered

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi KLiK-iT the video has being removed by the user but thank you for sharing.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast