Hi, my platforms work fine in the beginning frame area, but it is a side scroller. Once the first frame area is left, the platforms are there visually but do not function.
Info / What I've tried:
1. I don't think it will help to increase the frame size since this is supposed to be a side scroller.
2. I made sure "Handle background collisions even out of window" is checked.
3. "Destroy if too far from frame" is unchecked although probably irrelevant since they're still visible.
4. The obstacle type is definitely set to platform, and the same object definitely works within the beginning frame. It doesn't work as "obstacle" or "none", but somehow is still works as "ladder"..?
5. They're not on separate layers because everything's on one layer.
If you can give any ideas that would be a huge help! Thanks so much!