User Tag List

Thread: My engine is very slow (Jump) - Elevator

Clicker Multimedia Fusion 2 DeveloperSWF Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My engine is very slow (Jump) - Elevator

I figure out that Application X and Y is (0,0) is 3D (0,0,0) in top corner left.If you work in 2D and 3D at the same time. My question goes why it's so slow. I made an elevator that loops in Y akse. You can jump on the elevator just wait until it have been under ground. After I finsih up my elevator it began to be very slow.(3d World) I only work with Y i 3d, an allready seems to be lag.

http://www.mrjgames.com/download/elevator_5.mfa

I would like to see the 3d Walk engine with Jump (Jump on a box with collisions)

Also I tryed to make gravity using Y akse and it kind of work. I miss "Negate" options, if player NOT hit Box! the Player Fall Down in (Gravity) using a Counter

Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hey It was me , My "Rats" cause it , just remove it and It work fine again. My problem now it when I am NOT hitting Walls then Gravity (fall down), I can't find any expressions that can do this? As I mention before, I miss "negate" a lot.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    negate options are still there.

you missed out 3 of your objects with that file so i cant get it to run properly

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    okay I be more carefully next time I upload files.
    This time I figured out how to Jump! You can Jump using "Space" or collide with the box and hit it in center and it will jump too. I use a man to collide with. Yes negate was possible, only the camera does it, not the others. Correct me if Im wrong.

here is my file: http://www.mrjgames.com/download/jump.zip

I would Like to stay on top of the box and when he move away from it , you jump down using some kind gravity?

Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    for some reason your using your own gravity routines ? what not just stick with the ones in the fps camera ?
    you also seem to me moving things around manually aswell

did you follow the fps tutorial ?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    no I didnt follow any tutorial but I would like to. Now. I could figure it out. I saw on it but was a little confused about gravity = 1 and what key activate the jump thing?

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    gravity was explained in :-

"Enter Gravity Y Velocity (decimal accepted)" set to gravityvalue click the special icon and select Retrieve a global value choose gravityvalue
    This value will push or pull your camera along the Y axis which we more commonly refer to as gravity, when set to 0 the camera will act as a free camera, you could set it to something like +5 to allow for jetpack travel, earth like gravity is around -1 but you could use something like -0.3 to give moon based gravity etc.

and the actual walking and jumping was all explained in step 4.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes understand what you are saying I made new file but I use now with gravity. I was trying to write some code but I fall throw the ground, some times it jump , some times not, my code is wrong, maybe I should stop now, waiting for an better example in the future, that runs and jump and maybe shoot to. That's my goal here. here is my file: I need some help here ... http://www.mrjgames.com/download/jump4.mfa

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It got it to work , thanks. You showed me how to shoot, but when I try to shoot at sphere thru camera it would not shoot in direction you walk! Is there a online tutorial about shooting?