Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Build 288.0 - Beta version

In the next update would be possible also to add the following features?
    - Backdrop: Visible/invisible at Start.
    - Physics static movement: Shape of LAST image.

Forum Moderator Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Blog Entries
    looks like the active issue is back for Android and probably IOS. That all the items are the same.

new bug: http://bugbox.clickteam.com/issues/4093

This was fixed in the previous version. something with the parser and the ,

see this ticket: http://bugbox.clickteam.com/issues/3817

Quote Originally Posted by Yves View Post
    Wait, wrong installer, the screenshot says "Clickteam Fusion 2.5" and your badge says "Clickteam Fusion Developer 2.5".
    DOH!!! thanx yves

Wow - some nice updates here...thanks Yves & Clickteam!
    Andy H @ ovine.net
    Awful Jokes - a new cartoon every day: http://awful.ovine.net/
    Ovine's games: http://www.ovine.net

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperUnicode Add-on

Hello,
    Would it be possible to scroll horizontally with the scroll wheel through the event editor ?
    Looking for several objects by using the scroll bar at the bottom feels quite unatural to me, and moving manually the editor with the wheel click is rather uncomfortable when you have hundreds of objects...
    It could be very cool to use the scroll wheel just with having the mouse over the line 0 (where all objects are listed) to go through the event editor horizontally.

Big thanks for the updates anyway, they're very cool

Try holding the Spacebar and left-click dragging to scroll around. Also works in frame and picture editors.
    Andy H @ ovine.net
    Awful Jokes - a new cartoon every day: http://awful.ovine.net/
    Ovine's games: http://www.ovine.net

Forum Moderator Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Blog Entries
    hold the scrollbar down on your mouse and you can move around too. at least everything else in windows does... lol

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperUnicode Add-on

Thanks guys for your answers

@Perry
    That's what I meant by moving manually the editor with the "wheel click"
    @Andy
    Didn't know the spacebar tip, but since we still have to drag and move the mouse around it doesn't solve my "problem", to me it's similar to the mouse wheel dragging (yea I know I'm a lazy *$£*£$*µ*$ but this unfortunately can't be solved for now lol xD)

I've simply felt it could be so cool to just hover over the objects line, and use the mouse wheel to have the event editor scrolling horizontally. I've surprised myself to try to do that instinctively lately, probably got the habit from blender interface. Still, I think it could be a nice ergonomic improvement.

It was more of a suggestion than anything else (don't know if this can be implemented with ease, maybe not worth the work, idk) but it would be cool to have the possibility in CF3.
    Last edited by Windlake; 5th January 2017 at 04:32 AM.

I dont know if this is the right thread to post suggestions but here goes:

Can we please get the option to sort the objects by name in the Frame drop down list?
    I like to click open my frame while im coding to be able to click on objects and see/change their alt values and other things. But currently they seem to just be ordered by creation time which can be a bit annoying when you have a naming scheme that sorts them. I know this is possible in the frame editor but sadly not in the frame dropdown (and if i remember correct the event editor, but i use the Event List Editor so I'm not sure)

Blog Entries
    Put in a request in the bug box. and that would be indeed a great help. I know i struggle with that, if I had 100's of items, and sort them in a group

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast