Posts by vSv

Welcome to our brand new Clickteam Community Hub! We hope you will enjoy using the new features, which we will be further expanding in the coming months.

A few features including Passport are unavailable initially whilst we monitor stability of the new platform, we hope to bring these online very soon. Small issues will crop up following the import from our old system, including some message formatting, translation accuracy and other things.

Thank you for your patience whilst we've worked on this and we look forward to more exciting community developments soon!

Clickteam.

I've had the pleasure of getting help with some advanced stuff twice from JadoubeStudios and the end-result have been exactly what I asked for. One thing was an enemy with built in hitboxes and other things like gravity, toggled jumps and so on, the other thing was an Orbit-object with customized radius, angle and so on.

After one thing was done, JadoubeStudios sent me a .mfa file to check if everything worked as intended, I checked for bugs and replied, the bugs were quickly fixed and the end-result was top notch.

10/10