Posts by Pineapple

Welcome to our brand new Clickteam Community Hub! We hope you will enjoy using the new features, which we will be further expanding in the coming months.

A few features including Passport are unavailable initially whilst we monitor stability of the new platform, we hope to bring these online very soon. Small issues will crop up following the import from our old system, including some message formatting, translation accuracy and other things.

Thank you for your patience whilst we've worked on this and we look forward to more exciting community developments soon!

Clickteam.

I hope you don't mind my critique:

As a 2D artist myself, I have to say that some of your stuff looks absolutely amazing, while others are a little amateurish.
    To clarify: your digital paintings have good composition, rendering, and use of color, but you need to develop your drawing skills a little more to achieve a more professional level.
    I'd suggest practicing/studying more in cartooning and drawing hands.
    You have a lot of potential, and your skills are sure to improve as time goes on. I'm sure someone here can use a good artist like you for one of their games.