Posts by Outcast

Welcome to our brand new Clickteam Community Hub! We hope you will enjoy using the new features, which we will be further expanding in the coming months.

A few features including Passport are unavailable initially whilst we monitor stability of the new platform, we hope to bring these online very soon. Small issues will crop up following the import from our old system, including some message formatting, translation accuracy and other things.

Thank you for your patience whilst we've worked on this and we look forward to more exciting community developments soon!

Clickteam.

I want to create a kind of fake zooming effect where you can zoom in and out and it looks like you are zooming out from some trees to see the mountains, and then you can zoom back in to the trees. It does not really matter how it is done as long as it looks somewhat convincing and also not using any extensions that are not supported in all runtimes. I made a thread of it here and already got some help so the best thing to do would be to build on that example that Chrille posted: Please login to see this link.

I will pay $25 if anyone wants to do it and when I think it is satisfactory.