Posts by MightyMark

Welcome to our brand new Clickteam Community Hub! We hope you will enjoy using the new features, which we will be further expanding in the coming months.

A few features including Passport are unavailable initially whilst we monitor stability of the new platform, we hope to bring these online very soon. Small issues will crop up following the import from our old system, including some message formatting, translation accuracy and other things.

Thank you for your patience whilst we've worked on this and we look forward to more exciting community developments soon!

Clickteam.

Hi I am Mark and am 32 years old. I am looking for freelance work. I have no problems whipping out 2d and 3d graphics as well as music and sounds. I have about 10 years of experience with both. I also have been using fusion for a few years but honestly my programming isnt as good as my other work. So if you need an artist for music or graphics or sounds or all of the above please contact me at mightymark1982@gmail.com

Here is a trailer to my portfolio
    Please login to see this link.

If you have a soundcloud account you check out my music here

Sincerely your starving artist
    Mark Nay

Hi there my name is mark and I am 32 from Montana USA. I have been developing music for about 10 years now. I can do any genre you may need and am also willing to give you full rights to any song you wish to purchase. The more songs you wish to purchase the cheaper they will become.
    My going rate for 1 full song would be $80 U.S. Dollars. I also can bring the price down if you wish to nagotiate royalties and other methods of payment. Let me know if this something you wish to persue i would love to do bussiness with you. I also write lyrics and rap haha. but most of my stuff is for video games.

heres a link to some of my music

Sincerely
    MightyMark
    P.S. You can email me at mightymark1982@gmail.com

Hi my name is Mark,

Well I am a graphics designer and music composer with 8 years experience. Here are a few links to my portfolio
    for 2d and 3d graphics and my music. I work quickly and efficiantly.

Here are some of my 2d graphics
    Please login to see this link. 2d portfolio

here are some of my 3d graphics
    Please login to see this link. 3d portfolio

Here are a couple of my characters both around 7,000 polygons each

Here is some of my music

If you are intersted hit me up at mightymark1982@gmail.com

Sincerely
    Mark Nay

I am willing to sell my music to developers either $80. for full license or $40 with royalties

Here's some of my music

A Walk In The Woods

Intense Ivory

HighTek

Lonely Tears

So Sick

Stormy Mystery

Twist Of Fate

Significant

War Of The Brass

Wicked

This is just some of my work if you like what you hear and think you could use some of these or even something new send me a message and lets get
    this ball rolling. I also do graphics as well. I look forward to hearing from you :)

Sincerely,
    MightyMark