Posts by SagiTTariuS

Welcome to our brand new Clickteam Community Hub! We hope you will enjoy using the new features, which we will be further expanding in the coming months.

A few features including Passport are unavailable initially whilst we monitor stability of the new platform, we hope to bring these online very soon. Small issues will crop up following the import from our old system, including some message formatting, translation accuracy and other things.

Thank you for your patience whilst we've worked on this and we look forward to more exciting community developments soon!

Clickteam.

Though the first question that came to my mind is, what are your rates?

Hi Disthron,

It's not easy to say because that depends on time (how fast it need to be done), how many graphics you need, graphic style etc. so best way is to send PM to me and we could discuss about your game and price.

dascribe, Pineapple, thank you for your opinions. It's always good to hear concrete arguments :)
    This portfolio was created for temporary purposes because I don't have time to finish more profesional portfolio, but I wanted to show here some of my works :)
    I'm still working on that new portfolio and learn new things all the time so maybe I will show something new soon.