Posts by ratty

Welcome to our brand new Clickteam Community Hub! We hope you will enjoy using the new features, which we will be further expanding in the coming months.

A few features including Passport are unavailable initially whilst we monitor stability of the new platform, we hope to bring these online very soon. Small issues will crop up following the import from our old system, including some message formatting, translation accuracy and other things.

Thank you for your patience whilst we've worked on this and we look forward to more exciting community developments soon!

Clickteam.

I need an extension or widget built off a well documented Microsoft API. I have a very clear list of conditions, actions and expressions based off properties of the API.

I have a previous extension to reference but it needs updating since it was built some time ago and now has incompatibilities with modern OS components.

This is paid work. Please send PM if available. I will post a reply yo this thread when the job is closed, so assume it is open unless you read otherwise.

I have a simple and well documented php script I'd like turned into an extension or widget (running the php script via command and returning results). The script analyzes text and gives various statistics based on various formulas. I don't imagine the job to be too time consuming, especially if done as a widget, though I'd prefer an actual extension for the sake of avoiding pop-up programs.

If you have the skills to do this, please send me a PM and we can discuss. This is a paid request. I will pay via Paypal. Why not make a little extra money, right? :D

To build upon my initial request, I should mention I'm not necessarily tied to the Tesseract OCR engine. If there is another you have in mind, and it is known to work well, I am open to that as well.

Additionally, I am serious about this extension and am open to discussion on the value of the job. This isn't one of those "Here's $5 for 20 hours worth of work" deals.

Please login to see this link.

Judging from the documentation at the link above, Tesseract should be mailable enough to convert to an MMF extension without too much difficulty. I'm not sure how much work is required, however.

If someone would like to discuss payment and extension expectations, please contact me via PM. I would very much like to have an OCR extension which works in multiple environments but primarily Windows.

Thanks!

Unfortunately that's very true. It can still be worth protecting from the non-pirate software swappers. I also think it can add a value to the software from the buyers side. Rather than just paying for something they get a serial number and at least an attempt to say what they bought from you is worth your attempted protecting. Again, depends on the software.

Ive actually been playing with that exact idea. There are two issues I'm aware of (and I'm sure plenty I'm not privy to).

1. Is the Email Object secure? Since the address sending me the user's info needs to be hard programmed into the software with the email address and it's password. I need to be sure that password doesn't get sniffed out. That could cause all sorts of trouble! If this can be secured, I think it's the method I'll use if nobody takes the job.

2. I'd have to keep the program that decodes the serial and sends back the unlock code running at all times. That's not really a major issue but it is something to consider.

All in all, I'd feel more secure knowing someone with more skill than myself is handling the job. I have everything in place for my first two programs except the software security! Purchases, serials being sent out thanks to Easy Digital Downloads, website, printed marketing materials, you name it. The last piece of the puzzle is keeping things secure...

I'm not sure if this can be done with a PHP script or not. Jahkri created an interesting challenge / response system which acts as a form of copy protection. As it stands, the user would have to copy/paste their challenge code (their device ID) and email it to me. They would then receive a different code from me which they would copy/paste into the software to unlock it. Can this be automated in some fashion in order to shorten the user's wait time and take the burden off myself?

Here are the threads which detail the processes involved:

We can discuss the specifics if anyone is interested. I would love to have this and am willing to pay for the work. I would need it quite soon.

This is a serious offer for paid service. If it can be completed by either an extension or some sort of play with the registry object, I'm happy either way. As of now, these are my needs which the other extensions (TTS Extension and TTS Advanced) don't offer:

• Working pause/unpause feature (TTS Advanced has a pause action but it doesn't work properly).
    • Toggle for reading back individual key strokes as they are pressed (primarily letter and number keys, modifier keys aren't as important).
    • Toggle for reading back each completed word (Such as typing "cat[space bar]" and then hearing "cat").
    • Toggle for reading back each completed sentence upon spacing after punctuation.
    • Track caret/cursor position as text is read.
    • Scroll bar is in sync with line of text being read (so TTS isn't reading off-screen text, instead it is tracking visual text as it's spoken).
    • Reading speed adjustment.