Posts by Dillon

Welcome to our brand new Clickteam Community Hub! We hope you will enjoy using the new features, which we will be further expanding in the coming months.

A few features including Passport are unavailable initially whilst we monitor stability of the new platform, we hope to bring these online very soon. Small issues will crop up following the import from our old system, including some message formatting, translation accuracy and other things.

Thank you for your patience whilst we've worked on this and we look forward to more exciting community developments soon!

Clickteam.

Hey there,

I'm a freelance composer who's fairly new to the field. I've been composing casually for eight years or so but just recently started doing it professionally. With that in mind, I'm looking to build up a solid repertoire to show future developers so I'm happy to work for free. I don't have the ability to render music in literal 8 bit, but I'm very well versed in that style and could write you some (hopefully) satisfying chip tunes. Here's a sample of some demos I worked up for another game I'm working on (the first one would probably be the most interesting to you). Please login to see this link.

I also composed the theme song for a gaming channel on YouTube called 8-Worlds News (fun fact, I recorded it entirely on Mario Paint). Please login to see this link.

Thanks!
    -Dillon