Posts by MagnetoX

Welcome to our brand new Clickteam Community Hub! We hope you will enjoy using the new features, which we will be further expanding in the coming months.

A few features including Passport are unavailable initially whilst we monitor stability of the new platform, we hope to bring these online very soon. Small issues will crop up following the import from our old system, including some message formatting, translation accuracy and other things.

Thank you for your patience whilst we've worked on this and we look forward to more exciting community developments soon!

Clickteam.

Hello,

I almost finish my first mobile game and it is final stretch on road to release my small game. I need help with implement iOS extensions and other things in my project.

If you are interested please send me PM and write how much I willing to pay.

Here’s a list:

1. Help to implement Rewarded Video (IronSource extension v. 2.0) and proper setting IronSource profile and ads networks.

I use IronSource to ADS. I need help with working and verified by someone one type of ADS - Rewarded Video (I prepared an example). I need also help with proper configuration IronSource profile and ADS network (i use Chartboost, Unity Ads, Vungle, AdColony).

It should be works like description:

-> Player click on button „ VIDEO „
    ->-> When player „Cancel „ watch video then NO REWARDED
    ->-> When player „Watched” video then REWARDED coins go to player (add to counter)

2. Help to implement Share on iOS on my game

I have Share on iOS (created by StingRay). I need help with this extension from somebody who use this extension.

It should be works:
    -> Player click on button „ SHARE „
    ->-> Share on iOS object show what i want to Share. I would like to sth like : „ YOU ARE COLLECTED XXX POINTS”. XXX – it is value from COUNTER.

I'm looking somebody who create character select engine for me. I need sth like NOM CAT game for iOS. This engine have to work on iOS (iOS exporter). On this engine you can select your character moving your finger(swipe) to the left/right. (you can find another similar character select engine in Crossy Road)

You can see it - start 01:45 - >
    Please login to see this link.

Another video:

I offer: 25$

Regards,
    Paul

I don't think so that it is image because all developers would have to prepare a lot of images for different price and currency (but i'am not sure). I would like to sth like ->
    COUNTER -> RETRIVE DATA FROM iOS Price TIER 1 (price with currency). So when apple change TIER 1 (from 0.99 to 1.29 ) my app automatically change this value too.

I found sth about my problem:
    Please login to see this link. (it is what i mean)

Hi,

I'm looking someone who:
    1. Explain (and create example) me how can i create bitmap button for In-App Purchase with actual currency and actual price depends on country where you live. (I live in Europe and my TIER 1 is 0,99 Euro but my friend in USA have 0.99$). I'm looking someone who create for me system for all countries (China , Japan etc.).

Below i pasted screen what i mean. There is information about price and currency taken from apple app store TIER 1 and so on. I would like sth similar for all countries. In below example you can see only one currency but if you play in this game in Europe you will see 0.99 E, 19.99 E and so on. (E = Euro)
    Please login to see this attachment.

I offer 50$ for it.