Posts by VBEinc

Welcome to our brand new Clickteam Community Hub! We hope you will enjoy using the new features, which we will be further expanding in the coming months.

A few features including Passport are unavailable initially whilst we monitor stability of the new platform, we hope to bring these online very soon. Small issues will crop up following the import from our old system, including some message formatting, translation accuracy and other things.

Thank you for your patience whilst we've worked on this and we look forward to more exciting community developments soon!

Clickteam.

I've never even tried publishing an Android app, but I've still encountered this kind of thing from Google.
    A while back, I spent a fair bit of time creating a very simple little online tool that used the Google Sheets API to convert between CF2.5 array files and Google Sheets files stored in the cloud.
    It all worked fine, until I tried to publish it so that someone other than me could use it, and then they wanted all of this:

Please login to see this picture.

Needless to say, that was the end of that...

Exactly. I use Location triggered by the user for the user to trigger.
    Yet google forced me to say that I collect their data for specific purposes that was part of multiple choices.
    The screwed up part is I do not collect anything, nor is location forced. It is an option for the user to know where
    they are. Location Object

This kind of mentality also applies to using any URL as Google wants to know exactly why you need internet and you have to comply
    in order to have your app published.

So the goal ( According to google ) is to prevent deceptive apps and publishers gathering information
    without the user knowing. Yet, Google wants us as Developers to lie about our apps in order to publish them now.
    Claiming our apps collect data for whatever reason, even though the data is never collected by the Developer.

Sad to see Google Android get so horrible, but it is what it is.
    Now if you build an old .apk and offer it as a Standalone app outside of Google play. No issues other then
    google using scare tactics claiming ,"The app you are downloading may contain a virus!"

Anyway, Good luck to everyone.

Many thanks for your reply Janette5. I just have Admob advertising. I have tried your suggestions but I either cannot build the app because of "errors with gradle" or I don't have the correct Android studio options etc., etc., and when I do successfully build the apk, Google rejects it because of all kinds of ridiculous requirements that I lose the will to live in trying to comply with. Now I'm retired there are much better and less stressful things I want to do than struggle with Google's lies and deceit.

The apps I have make a little bit of passive income, which now is slowly diminishing and will end soon once they become totally non compliant. I should really cheerfully accept this and move on :)

SO TRUE!
    I actually sell Directly now as Google has basically ruined Android and I have grown tired of the weekly," You need to change all of your apps to meet the latest nonsense from Google " BS Messages.
    Good old .apks and no limitations.

Best of luck to you!

I've done all the spread id/fastloop work, and it does work for a lot, but I'm at a point where little things on my enemies are buggy and I can't figure it out. For example, one problem with my bird enemies is when they swoop down at you, they don't return to the correct object they're linked to. I'm hoping someone could take a look at my mfa and give me some pointers!
    The file's too big to upload here, so it would be awesome if I could get an email address!

Thanks gang!

I'll take a look!
    VBEHELP@GMAIL.COM

i need a simple extension list that can receive list have condition "click on a line " and condition "scrolled" with simple actions any one interested in the project can post under here or send direct message or in my discord monk#1460

Are you collecting the list from a personal server / website, or just retrieving the list from the device after install?
    What functions do you need called?
    Is this for Windows, Android , Iphone, ???
    Did you just need a .mfa to work with?

I am looking for someone to make an in app Camera Object for Android. Gigatron was working on it, but there was many errors and issues with Verizon Samsung Devices as well as the object Crashing Fusion itself.
    He tried and believe me. He got close, but the object was never finished.

Anyway, I am looking for an Extension that allows for a Layer to be added to Fusion in the form of the Camera. The layer itself must be able to be put behind Actives.

I.E. Camera 0 - Cameras Available on Device.

The object would need to have Filters and Face Tracking abilities.

All abilities would need to be linked to the Fusion Editor.

I.E. Start of Frame = Start Camera ? ( ? = 0 - Cameras Available on Device )
    End of Frame = Stop Camera

Counter equals 0 = No Filter
    Counter Equals ? ( ? = However many filters available ) = Filter Number

Face tracking would need to be linked to actives with points like Hot spots or Action points.

I.E. Left eye = Active 1
    Right eye = Active 2
    Nose = Active 3
    Mouth = Active 4

Other features that would be amazing would be to control the amount of Brightness and Contrast of the Live Camera feed.

Now before I hear this is not possible again. Here is the Impossible already started and somewhat working:
    Please login to see this link.

Here is where I originally started using no extensions, however Google finally closed that loop hole up:

Here is the Thread of the Development of the ACAMERAFX and issues it had and has still:

Hopefully the above gives you a ballpark of what is involved.

Thanks in advance...

I realize this may be a complex request, but figured I'd take a shot in the dark. I am aware Fusion has the (very handy) ability to export all sounds by shift clicking the first and last files, then clicking "Extract." Would it be possible to do a mass "Replace" in this manner with the same exact file names, but newer versions of audio files?

The reason is I need to remaster my game audio and have 793 sounds currently. I have extracted all my files via above noted method and will run a script to master the files in my DAW, and would love to be able to have Fusion replace all files en masse with the updated versions in a folder. The file names and extensions will be the exact same, just updated audio file sources.

Is this possible? :)

Awesome Idea.
    It would be nice to just import all sounds at once too, to a Blank new Project!

I want to create a life system for my game, so that every time the player loses, the level starts over again, subtracting the score they got in that level. It is a three level game.
    thanks for your attention :)

Lives are built in for that, check the lives object. You could also use a counter to control this by having the counter start at X lives and remove 1 per time the player dies in game.
    Fun part about the counter is you can link it to individual objects giving each object it's own life as well.

I.E. 500 enemies that are the same enemy ( Same active object ) but each enemy gets damaged individually.