Posts by inoovo

Welcome to our brand new Clickteam Community Hub! We hope you will enjoy using the new features, which we will be further expanding in the coming months.

A few features including Passport are unavailable initially whilst we monitor stability of the new platform, we hope to bring these online very soon. Small issues will crop up following the import from our old system, including some message formatting, translation accuracy and other things.

Thank you for your patience whilst we've worked on this and we look forward to more exciting community developments soon!

Clickteam.

Hello,
    My name is Luc. I from Bourgogne
    Here is my problem : I will launch a locally crowdfunding campaign , with the support of the press, also local .
    The idea ? Without going into the details of the project and without revealing too : It would take me an app finally made a demo application with Clickteam Fusion.
    Why ? Because I know use this software. This would allow me to modify this demo myself.
    Could you expand me a demo application that would display google map and with which we could connect with a Facebook account?
    Do you think this is feasible ? How long ? What would be your price?
    This is urgent , please contact me with any question.

Thank you everyone.;)