Posts by billc

Welcome to our brand new Clickteam Community Hub! We hope you will enjoy using the new features, which we will be further expanding in the coming months.

A few features including Passport are unavailable initially whilst we monitor stability of the new platform, we hope to bring these online very soon. Small issues will crop up following the import from our old system, including some message formatting, translation accuracy and other things.

Thank you for your patience whilst we've worked on this and we look forward to more exciting community developments soon!

Clickteam.

Hello.

I am hiring two professional programmers that are proficient in the "Clickteam" language to build a feature-limited side-scrolling platform game. Based on the recommendation of one of my colleagues I was lead to believe that Clickteam is the language of choice for this game. This game IS STRICTLY a side-project of mine, because of personal commitments. I manage a firm full-time that is not software-focused.

Requirements:

• Two years of experience with Clickteam and its "Common Framework"
    • Portfolio of your programming works
    • A "can-do" attitude
    • One shipped title (preferred)
    • American (HIGHLY preferred)

I will pay competitive wages to the chosen candidates following an in-depth interview and reviewing the portfolio.

Thank you for your patience.
    Bill.