Posts by Queuethulu

Welcome to our brand new Clickteam Community Hub! We hope you will enjoy using the new features, which we will be further expanding in the coming months.

A few features including Passport are unavailable initially whilst we monitor stability of the new platform, we hope to bring these online very soon. Small issues will crop up following the import from our old system, including some message formatting, translation accuracy and other things.

Thank you for your patience whilst we've worked on this and we look forward to more exciting community developments soon!

Clickteam.

Hi there, I've been working on this project solo for some time now, and I've finally decided that I need help.

It is a single player game where the user will switch between 2 heroes, one uses guns, has more health and is slower, where the other uses a whip, moves faster however has less health.
    The user will have to swap between the two characters who each have 5 unique weapons to proceed through the game.

That being said, I am having issue with this. I am willing to pay for help with this as I am working alone on the code and am beginning to fall behind my schedule.
    It has been years since I used clickteam products, back in the TGF/MMF days I was decent, but as time moved on my memory isn't what it used to be.

If you are interested please let me know via DM or through queuethulugamesllc@gmail.com and we can discuss details and payment further.

Thank you for your time.

Please login to see this attachment.Please login to see this attachment.Please login to see this attachment.