Posts by GlitchyDust

Welcome to our brand new Clickteam Community Hub! We hope you will enjoy using the new features, which we will be further expanding in the coming months.

A few features including Passport are unavailable initially whilst we monitor stability of the new platform, we hope to bring these online very soon. Small issues will crop up following the import from our old system, including some message formatting, translation accuracy and other things.

Thank you for your patience whilst we've worked on this and we look forward to more exciting community developments soon!

Clickteam.

Hi everyone,

This is sure an old thread here but I was searching around for a basic EQ for "ogg" format or mp3 format. this kind of extension will be praised by many. It's been years since Clickteam really updated the audio functions. the only "big" add was back when the "Panning" was added and the "mp3" format was added.

A simple EQ with a high pass and low pass filter would be so much appreciated. it can make tho (pause menu, underwater level, boss fight, explosion, gunshot, etc.) way more interesting to be honest. So many games nowadays have this kind of design and I can assure that it's implemented inside engines nowadays. Back in 1990, it would be "ok" to set 2 music simultaneously and fade them together to get this desired effect. messing with the "Bass/mid/high" of a sound can be done by code obviously, that how any EQ plugin does it in DAWs. The thing is that it doesn't need to be fancy to get a special effect.

That said. I know Clickteam is working on CF3 for years now and stuff. I'm just wondering if I will ever be able to have more control inside the engine about my game sound. I find it kind odd to work with a "Modern" engine that might lack a bit of the basic stuff. (Games are made of : Art / Sound / Conditions). My point is that absolutely need a rework not to be rude.

Alright, take care y'all!