Posts by ZACKY!

Welcome to our brand new Clickteam Community Hub! We hope you will enjoy using the new features, which we will be further expanding in the coming months.

A few features including Passport are unavailable initially whilst we monitor stability of the new platform, we hope to bring these online very soon. Small issues will crop up following the import from our old system, including some message formatting, translation accuracy and other things.

Thank you for your patience whilst we've worked on this and we look forward to more exciting community developments soon!

Clickteam.

Dear Clickteam Support Team,

I hope this message finds you well. My name is Zackery, also known as frootloopspoptart on Discord, and I recently encountered an issue on the Clickverse server that I would like to bring to your attention.

I joined the Clickverse server with the username frootloopspoptart and was banned without apparent reason. During my interaction with a moderator, I had asked a question about the absence of scrolling options in AVI. Unfortunately, the situation escalated, and I believe it may have been due to a misunderstanding.

Upon further investigation, I realized that I was using an outdated version of Clickteam Fusion (Build R293.10) when the moderator asked for my version information. I have since updated my software to the latest version (Build R295.10) and now have the proper features. It seems the confusion may have arisen from my use of an older version.

I am writing to kindly request a review of my account status and, if possible, an unban from the Clickverse server. I am new to Clickteam and genuinely did not intend to cause any disruption. I understand that maintaining a secure and fair environment is essential, and I apologize for any confusion my actions may have caused.

I appreciate your time and consideration in resolving this matter. If there are any additional steps or information required from my end, please do not hesitate to let me know.