Posts by Olivier

Welcome to our brand new Clickteam Community Hub! We hope you will enjoy using the new features, which we will be further expanding in the coming months.

A few features including Passport are unavailable initially whilst we monitor stability of the new platform, we hope to bring these online very soon. Small issues will crop up following the import from our old system, including some message formatting, translation accuracy and other things.

Thank you for your patience whilst we've worked on this and we look forward to more exciting community developments soon!

Clickteam.

I'm looking to add music to the improved version of my match-3 puzzle game called My Shapes, to be released for Flash and iOS (I'll keep the current sound effects). The current version can be played online here: Please login to see this link.

Think of soft background music for a casual game mainly targeted to women in their 30s and above.

If you're interested in working on this game, please contact me by PM with a link to samples of your previous work. Thanks.

I'm looking for an extension developer to write a ChartBoost extension for the iOS runtime. If you don't already know, ChartBoost is an in-game advertising solution:
    Please login to see this link.

Some of us have already made some basic integration of ChartBoost in our apps (search the iOS forums), but I'm looking for greater control. This extension is for public release. And I'd rather work with a serious and experienced developer having already wrote some extensions.

If you're interested by the job please contact me by PM. Give me a quote and a timeframe too. I'll do the thorough testing.

Click Convention 2007.

La 6è Click Convention se tiendra le Samedi 1er Septembre au Watermill Hotel de Hemel Hempstead (UK).

<u>Billets</u>

Prix des billets pour assister à la journée entière:

£12 pour un adulte
    £15 pour un mineur accompagné d'un parent/représentant légal

Visitez Please login to see this link. pour vous procurer vos billets.

Accueil à partir de 9h00. La convention débutera à 10h50 et se terminera vers 17h30. Plus de détails sur les intervenants et le contenu des interventions à venir.

<u>Hôtel/Réservation</u>

Si vous souhaitez passer la nuit sur place, nous vous proposons les tarifs spéciaux ci-dessous:

Chambre simple - £65 par nuit
    Chambre double - £65 par nuit (par chambre)
    Chambre familiale pour couple avec un enfant de moins de 12 ans - £75
    Chambre familiale pour couple avec deux enfants de moins de 12 ans - £85

Les chambres doubles et familiales sont limitées en nombre. N'attendez pas la dernière minute pour réserver. Pour réserver une chambre, envoyez un email à info@hotelwatermill.co.uk en indiquant la date de la convention, la mention 'Clickteam User Group', et le prix indiqué ci-dessus correspondant à votre choix.

Please login to see this link.

Best Western The Watermill
    London Road
    Bourne End
    Hemel Hempstead
    Hertfordshire
    HP1 2RJ

T: +44 (0) 1442 349955
    F: +44 (0) 1442 866130

Plus d'information sur comment accéder à l'hôtel ici - Please login to see this link.