Posts by Patrick

Welcome to our brand new Clickteam Community Hub! We hope you will enjoy using the new features, which we will be further expanding in the coming months.

A few features including Passport are unavailable initially whilst we monitor stability of the new platform, we hope to bring these online very soon. Small issues will crop up following the import from our old system, including some message formatting, translation accuracy and other things.

Thank you for your patience whilst we've worked on this and we look forward to more exciting community developments soon!

Clickteam.

Thanks guys! Yes, its not finished. Im not aware of any bugs, but it maybe that this directional thing marely is todo with an unfinished directional setting.
    The way the engine works is it draws a binary map of its surroundings using. By that alone it works. Then everything else is for animation. I have basicaly, purposely, seperated the animation layer from the logic layer. So you can do anything with animations without necessarely effecting the engine. Even the camera is decoupled. Henceforth you can do anything from camera shake or story-mode scrolling/movies without issues.

The positive comments certainly encourige me to put more time into this. Glad you liked it so far! :)

-edit-
    p.s. theres some tricks in this engine. press
    1-5 for different modes (altough im not sure i had implemented these already?)
    1) walk
    2) swim
    3) bike
    4) chopper
    5) i dunno

what i just tested is PageUp and PageDown these alter the point of gravity.
    And theres - and = which should set a directional wind-force pushing your player (e.g. to simulate storms)
    Also theres variable jump height, as well as static (should it be desired variable can be turned off) and the height even increases when you take a leap (sprint) so when sprinting it gets you 1 extra block of height.

Using 360 technique go left fast, jump go right within the space of 1 or 2 blocks allows for crazy tactical jumps.
    I do am aware than unless demo'd this may seem a bit far-fetched to the casual gamers. But its a nice gimmick i think as it opens up extra rewards or secret places for the skill-full player.

In the same way, when you sprint, you slide. You can slide under 1 block openings, where you normaly cannot go.
    This particular feature was inspired by a bug in the original sega alex kidd miracle world glitch.

Hmm. Enemy AI sounds fun. I think i could add some in. b.t.w. im not (yet) actively working on this. But im a good way in coming. Should anyone else run accross this please do not hesitate to express your interest since it would definitely encourige me to speed up the dev.

- Variable Walk Speed
    - Variable Run Speed
    - Variable Jump Strength (Or Fixed)
    - Run Speed Jump Boost
    - Variable Jump Height
    - Variable Env. Gravity (Directional, Reverse, etc.)
    - Variable Env. Wind Force
    - Flying
    - Swimming (Alternative Gravity > Up/Down)
    - Boats
    - Veheciles
    - Jump Attack (On Enemy, Mario)
    - Jump Attack (Brick, Mario)
    - Jump Boosts (e.g. Ninja Style / Multiple boosts)
    - Attack Punch
    - Attack Fire
    - Variable Jump Pad Strength
    - Variable Jump Pad Angles
    - Ropes (Swing)
    - Ladders (Static)
    - Chains (Hold)
    - Hanging
    - Threatmills + Balloons + Windturbines + Speeders
    - Wall Friction (Allow wall Ninja stuff)
    - Turn everything ON/OFF + Modifiers using Items
    - Floor Friction (e.g. Slime, Normal, Ice)
    - Air Resistance (When no speed is applied)
    - Platforms (Swings) (Elevators)
    - Teleporters
    - Checkpoints
    - Various Traps (Spikes, Droppers, Smashers, Emitters)
    - Smooth Camera (+ Other Camera effects. Trigger easely)
    - Global Speed modifier (Boost/Slowmo)
    - Float based (No INTs)
    - Pickups, Collectables, Etc...
    - Mini Game System
    - System.Based.Object.Namespace.Variation
    - Works with GLOBALS
    - Mini Sub-App based PAUSE / INVENTORY screen Framework
    - Save/Loading System (With Slots)
    - Uses NATIVE controls (No keyboard events)
    - Every value can be adjusted from 1 system object
    System is open for any changes.
    - NATIVE code: No extensions used!
    - And more.... (will update the list later!)

Would you like to buy this at a price tag of $10 in the Click Store?

Extra:
    It will have Support and Updates Included for about 1 year.
    Its royaltee free, and you may use it in Commercial Projects, and aims to be Commercial Grade quality
    (= No bugs + Fine grained & smooth control)
    Unleash powerfull 2D games, but with simplicity in mind.
    Few lines of code (Just roughly 250 lines for the entire Engine! = Easy to learn + Manage/Change)

Please post if LIKE!

Also if you think it is worth more let me know! + Price

Hi,

Heres more of a request, but for the long term, i basicaly would like to know if there are any developers out here that would be able to create an object that allows you to read the Agenda, Contacts, etc from an iPhone or iPad?

I would like to add an app to some software i have laying arround that allows you to sync all important details of your phone with the an external server.
    If i have this made professionaly its costing me arroun $1400 (that is a functional app)

But i perfer to make the app myself with Multimedia Fusion, however i have not yet found any extensions that let you interact with other software on the mobilephone.
    Additionaly i would like to have menu entries added to the context, as they do with the Facebook and Twitter apps. (e.g. Share on Twitter, or Sync on Dropbox)

If you have any such experiance and reallly know how todo this let me know and we can talk about it for a bit.
    Its something i will be needing in the future but i would like to hear more of what is currently possible and who would be willing to work on something like this.

Thanks!

Hi,

For my company logo i would like to incooperate an animation of a spark igniter. The job maybe hard or easy depending on your skillset and tools.
    I would like the effect to be made in either Flash, Adobe After Effects or Multimedia Fusion. I suppose HWA is recommended. (Whatever your comfortable with)
    Perferably in that case, exportable with SWF exporter, but not essential.

I want the effect to be more or less exactly as seen on this youtube Please login to see this link. (as of 0:39) (Lighter excluded)
    (e.g. The sparkless, the gas, the way it catches on fire, waves, lites up, plumes, and then shapes into a solid flame.)

I needs to be (as the name suggests) a brilliant sparkeling experiance.
    The name of the company is
    Please login to see this picture.

The process is important to me so your chances are best if you stick closely to the video as i would want to copy that part right into the logo if i could.
    I tried contacting the author of the video but failed to receive any response. Hence my request here. Maybe someone could do it?

I can be reached through this forum. And will try to give as much feedback and awnsers to questions as possible so you will not be wasting anytime if things dont work out.

Please do make sure you have paypal, altough in some cases i could consider wiretransfers, but i strongly recommend paypal.
    The work maybe used for your own projects and may be re-sold (perferably excluding its use in logos but thats just my preference) and maybe used as portfolio item ofcourse. Basicly its your thing. I just get to use it for my logo.
    I may also do a small testemonial in addition if you would like that.

Thanks!

-edit- or skype, PM if you perfer skype

This may sound crazy but i have a few minutes to spend here and there. If you can make a very clear description of what you need i could perhaps make a few. but i think no more than 5 of whatever it is. Im no artist but then again i wouldnt mind doing some practice and see if i can get you started. But it completely depends on what you need. e.g. I dont think i could possibly give you chronotiger art. Thats mostly designed by professionals anyway.
    I know when i was younger i looked for artists everywhere but i found hardly anyone would want to commit to a project if theres nothing in it for them Just the fun and name and some privaliges for one could get you a few, but an entire game is probably not gonne happen. Artists spend a lot of time on creating quality work and useualy a game requires quite a bit, so in all fairness it may not be a bad idea to see if you can master the skill of pixelart yourself.