Posts by Pablo

Welcome to our brand new Clickteam Community Hub! We hope you will enjoy using the new features, which we will be further expanding in the coming months.

A few features including Passport are unavailable initially whilst we monitor stability of the new platform, we hope to bring these online very soon. Small issues will crop up following the import from our old system, including some message formatting, translation accuracy and other things.

Thank you for your patience whilst we've worked on this and we look forward to more exciting community developments soon!

Clickteam.

Yes, somebody at the forums told me how to do it using the Home + Lock button, but I'm building a painting app, and I would like to be able to save the actual picture reacting to an event (like tapping a 'save image' button) rather than telling the user 'please push the Home + Lock buttons'.

If I were an user it would seem strange to me that the programmer of a painting app could not save the actual picture.

Hi!

I just need a object that allows to capture the content of the actual frame, and save it to the standard pictures folder (or any place where the user can find the images easily).

I hope somebody wants to work on this, anyone interested please PM me.

Thanks! :)