Posts by MEHRDAD

Welcome to our brand new Clickteam Community Hub! We hope you will enjoy using the new features, which we will be further expanding in the coming months.

A few features including Passport are unavailable initially whilst we monitor stability of the new platform, we hope to bring these online very soon. Small issues will crop up following the import from our old system, including some message formatting, translation accuracy and other things.

Thank you for your patience whilst we've worked on this and we look forward to more exciting community developments soon!

Clickteam.

No online . Only local save / load with slot .

btw : Make platformer game is easy with fusion . I have strongly suggestion for make an engine for design Adventure classic point and click like the Monkey Island genre. There is many software for that as aren't cross platform all of them instead Visionaire Studio that is very expensive for mobile port . If you make this engine for Fusion I will buy it up to 50$. There is main items for make this engine : Pathfinding for walkable area and walkbehind area / Save-load / inventory system / dialogue tree .And of course cross platform too.
    Please think to my suggestion
    Thanks
    Mehrdad