Posts by Phi

Welcome to our brand new Clickteam Community Hub! We hope you will enjoy using the new features, which we will be further expanding in the coming months.

A few features including Passport are unavailable initially whilst we monitor stability of the new platform, we hope to bring these online very soon. Small issues will crop up following the import from our old system, including some message formatting, translation accuracy and other things.

Thank you for your patience whilst we've worked on this and we look forward to more exciting community developments soon!

Clickteam.

[quote='marc70','Please login to see this link.,

my name is Marc. I come from Berlin. I used MMF very intensively 15 Years ago. We made a MMOO Startup which got an end with the bursting Internet bubble at that time. I'm now 50, my path leaded me to some other areas. I´m very happy with what i´m doing in my own company Please login to see this link..
    I stumbled over clickteam recently again. I'm absolutely amazed that this product and community is still existing and so active!!! I was able to open my 15-years! old projects and could go on with them, wow that's what i call consistency!
    In my company we make a lot of Concepts and Mockups for Software, we didn't program them. I was looking for a tool that I could use for rapidly making mockups… I fell in love with MMF again<3
    So a lot of words, hope you understand a little my background.
    Now to the product and the help part needed…Also because of COVID we are doing a lot of Online Conferences, Presentations etc.
    I'm building now a first application with mmf that should be in HTML5 and at the first place i would like that I'm able to start a video on the Client side. Now we make the same e.g. with Teams and we start the video´s on the shared screen and broadcast them., this is not perfect in the meaning of quality.
    So, i need a possibility to communicate from HTML5 to a MMF App. I will just need a "stringwise" communication possibility, so no tracking of objects, etc. No need at the first place that the clients can communicate with each other. In my "old" days i would realize this with MOO, was the hot **** at my time, Don't know if it is still continued…
    I also see Lacewing Blue as the upcoming mfx for this. I'm also a "Patron" for the HTML5 part and hope that this will come soon. I need a quick first solution, anybody interested?

Keep up the good work!

You can use string tokenising aka string split for dividing "4x5" into "4" and "5"
    you need the Val() expression you can find under the object with the gear icon to read text as a number
    then it's just a matter of multiplying the result.

This is not hard to do, but it will be easier to explain on the Please login to see this link..

It looks like Facebook Graph API Please login to see this link., in which case, Please login to see this link. could handle it.
    When I come off break I'm planning to port Web Query Object to Android - so within next few months. However, I can't port to iOS, as I lack the dev tools to do so.

It's worth mentioning you might be able to create new Facebook content and download data with just Get Object.
    Deleting and editing data might not be possible with it, though - anything that uses GET or POST can be handled by Get Object, but as the linked SDK page shows, some require DELETE and other HTTP[S] action types. Web Query Object supports that, but Get Object doesn't.

Login with Facebook will likely require an entirely new ext, as might Facebook ads.

Try the VLC ActiveX.
    This looks complicated, riddled with licensing problems (MP3) and huge to add to a project.
    However, if people agree this is needed, just ask for code from existing objects and that's 80% of the work done :D