[PAID] (Mobile Ad Network) RevMOB extension for Android and iOS exporter

Welcome to our brand new Clickteam Community Hub! We hope you will enjoy using the new features, which we will be further expanding in the coming months.

A few features including Passport are unavailable initially whilst we monitor stability of the new platform, we hope to bring these online very soon. Small issues will crop up following the import from our old system, including some message formatting, translation accuracy and other things.

Thank you for your patience whilst we've worked on this and we look forward to more exciting community developments soon!

Clickteam.
  • After read and see the eCPM in some games, Chartboost and RevMOB gets the best eCPM.

Some info and eCPM stats for RevMOB:
    Please login to see this link.

You can find more in this web and other about his eCPM but i thinks looks promising.

I'm looking for an extension developer with experience to create a RevMOB(Please login to see this link.) extension for iOS/Android.

This will be for a public release for this reason if somebody want to contribute with some financing are welcomed :) .

Send me a PM if you are interested with your time/prices

iOS Device: iPad 4
    Android Device: Kindle Fire HD 8,9"

Developer Website: Please login to see this link.
    Flash Games Site 1: Please login to see this link.
    Flash Games Site 2: Please login to see this link.

• No one interested? Here you can find the SDK for native versions of Revmov, for ANdroid and iOS: Please login to see this link.

iOS Device: iPad 4
    Android Device: Kindle Fire HD 8,9"

Developer Website: Please login to see this link.
    Flash Games Site 1: Please login to see this link.
    Flash Games Site 2: Please login to see this link.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!