• Recent Forum Posts

stiggits

Line 6 also has the command to set "start" off...

Line 6 also has the command to set "start" off which stops the group move from opening, which it does.
    the problem is that it only does this when one of the actives meets the condition, but then the...

stiggits Today, 07:25 AM Go to last post
    fredetmumu

trye to explain what you want your program do...

trye to explain what you want your program do exactly

fredetmumu Today, 06:47 AM Go to last post
    fredetmumu

line 1 : if flag "start" one of the "active" is...

line 1 : if flag "start" one of the "active" is on: activate "move" group
    line 6 : if the condition is true: deactivate "move group" BUT when fusion restart the evenements list , line 1 "move" group...

fredetmumu Today, 06:44 AM Go to last post
    stiggits

Behaviours in created instances

Hi, I'm experiencing problems with creating multiples of an object i have made with behaviours,
    it has quite a lot of code in it so I have made a simple mfa to try and
    understand what is happening,...

stiggits Today, 03:36 AM Go to last post
    stiggits

hmm, thats a strange problem, if a letter...

hmm, thats a strange problem, if a letter overlapping matches in the box under it it copies the text over, must be
    a bug with static text box, maybe try the Active system box, you can use the same...

stiggits Today, 02:16 AM Go to last post
    ElectricMaster

Thank you, but...

Thank you, but I seem to be getting a graphical glitch upon overlapping magnets where the text will merge into the other. It's possible to make an event that always restores the text from the...

ElectricMaster Yesterday, 09:41 AM Go to last post
    stiggits

Hi, the Static Text box is resizable also, I...

Hi,
    the Static Text box is resizable also, I made a quick example, I used a fixed width font (Lucida Console) there a a few you could use to make life easier,
    Set alterable strings with the words...

stiggits Yesterday, 04:38 AM Go to last post
    ElectricMaster

I need help with textbox collision

Hi!

So I've got this game I'm working on with text you can drag and drop
    Many of the ~50 words have multiple strings that get randomly picked at the start of the game
    The only problem is that...

ElectricMaster Yesterday, 02:58 AM Go to last post
    droxon

omg, there is actually a setting for this. For...

omg, there is actually a setting for this. For anyone having the same problem. Just select the frame and in touch mode select Multi Touch

droxon Yesterday, 12:26 AM Go to last post
    droxon

Multitouch not working IOS

Okay, I've been trying for a few hours to make this work, but for some reason, multitouch doesn't work in IOS, it works fine in android, but whenever I test in my iPhone it only registers 1 touch at...

droxon Yesterday, 12:03 AM Go to last post
  • Pro Member Academy Assets + Discount

Pro Member Assets Downloads + 50% Academy Discount! [Join Now]

We're celebrating (yet again) at the ClickFusion Academy and today we come bearing gifts! It's a huge, huge surprise as we now offer all the store assets as part of our Pro Membership at the Academy!

Featuring nearly 3,000 files including artwork, icons, ui, professional music packs, huge sound effects packs and much, much more!

These assets are sure to get you jump started with game and app development with Clickteam Fusion 2.5 and these are only a bonus download with Pro Members having access to over 160 tutorials including written and video! Lots of other downloads and example MFAs too.

Learn Clickteam Fusion 2.5 today with your all-in-one membership at the ClickFusion Academy!