Need help with VACCINE and the clickteam store

Welcome to our brand new Clickteam Community Hub! We hope you will enjoy using the new features, which we will be further expanding in the coming months.

A few features including Passport are unavailable initially whilst we monitor stability of the new platform, we hope to bring these online very soon. Small issues will crop up following the import from our old system, including some message formatting, translation accuracy and other things.

Thank you for your patience whilst we've worked on this and we look forward to more exciting community developments soon!

Clickteam.
  • Hello community,

I tried to buy VACCINE2 or download the first (and free) version of VACCINE from the clickteam store but the checkout is closed. I searched online for the free version but couldn't find it.

I really need to have access to VACCINE for the development of my game and I don't know when the store will be functional... Could one of you tell me where to find these paid or free elements?

Otherwise please provide me with a download link for the free version?

Thank you in advance for your help :)

• Clickstore checkout is currently closed as the message says:

Please login to see this attachment.

I of course do not mean say that VACCINE is not worth it, and in fact, it was a great effot made by vol and I could see it being useful for games already using the old extensions, but you may want to check the SDL object instead as it's modern, cross platform, fast, feature rich and stable (works with most controllers too)

It's paid, I think it was 5$ per runtime if I remember correctly, contact Phi if you need it..

Game/App developer, artist and a community contributor.
    You can support my work on: Please login to see this link.

• Thank you for your reply.

My need is to be able to detect the angle of the right stick and SDL object does not allow it directly, I did not find any object that allowed it…
    Do you know where I can find the free version of VACCINE please? Or what if one of you has it please?

Thx.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!