[Paid] Experienced MMF coder for Heart Forth Alicia (Metroidvania)

Welcome to our brand new Clickteam Community Hub! We hope you will enjoy using the new features, which we will be further expanding in the coming months.

A few features including Passport are unavailable initially whilst we monitor stability of the new platform, we hope to bring these online very soon. Small issues will crop up following the import from our old system, including some message formatting, translation accuracy and other things.

Thank you for your patience whilst we've worked on this and we look forward to more exciting community developments soon!

Clickteam.
  • Hello my name is Chris. I am a curriculum developer for iD Tech Camps and I have been teaching, or writing curriculum to help teach MMF2 (now 2.5) for 12 years. I feel confident that I can make you as many enemies as you want with interesting and addictive movements/game play mechanics. I love the look of your game, and I ive my props to anyone venturing into the world of game design and production, especially with this beautiful (and under appreciated) software.

I sent an e-mail to the gmail address provided, but I just thought I would reach out once more, via your forum post. I can develop 30+ unique enemies for you in 2-3 months and assuming you guys are as fun to work with as your game looks, then I would be willing to continue to contribute for free after that.

I have done a lot of free/paid consultations to get other (usually mobile) games/apps made with MMF2/2.5 and I would love to jump on this band wagon as well.

Feel free to reach me at: kpitna03 (at) gmail . com

Peace,
    Chris

• I had completely forgotten about this thread! Thanks to everyone for their kind comments, I appreciate them very much! This Kickstarter has been an incredibly exciting experience, although it's made it a bit hard to keep up with everything that's happening.

kpitna03 The position has already been filled, but I really appreciate the disposition and friendliness. I totally forgot to post about this, sorry!

Please login to see this link. - Metroidvania RPG (Win/OSX/linux & PS4/Vita/Wii U)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!