AUDIO Experienced Sound Designer/Composer Looking for Work: ANY STYLE, ANY SOUND

Welcome to our brand new Clickteam Community Hub! We hope you will enjoy using the new features, which we will be further expanding in the coming months.

A few features including Passport are unavailable initially whilst we monitor stability of the new platform, we hope to bring these online very soon. Small issues will crop up following the import from our old system, including some message formatting, translation accuracy and other things.

Thank you for your patience whilst we've worked on this and we look forward to more exciting community developments soon!

Clickteam.
  • Last week I went into OMUK's London studio as a dialogue editor, to help work on upcoming Gear VR game, Augmented Empire.
    Please login to see this link.

I'm going in again this Tuesday to continue.

I've also been working on some new content for Unknown Fate, which will published later this week once we have approval from our publishers.

Still looking for new projects though! Get in touch if you're interested in my work :)

• I have some new Infinity PBR sounds this week, this time the 'Weeper'. An undead 'hollow' that relies on dark magic and fear buffs.

Listen out for cloth foley, magic effects and otherworldly vocalisations.

• I was working on some new Medikidz comics last week. New releases about Blood Tests, MRI scans and Pneumonia.

I've just uploaded a collection of SFX from those projects. Listen out for space age whooshes, 'germ vocals' and sounds from within the human body...

• I've been working on a new game recently, Melee Masters. It's a 3d fantasy fighting/brawler.

This track is the first collection of sounds from this project. Combat and movement sounds for the 'rock elemental', Quake.

This collection of sfx is less varied than my usual posts, but I think it demonstrates clearly the need for sounds that though similar, are different enough to avoid tiresome repetition. A concept that is of paramount importance when designing for fighting games.

• Unknown Fate has released a new trailer! I've been working on the sound design for this over the pas month, so I'm very pleased to announce it's release.

I'll be doing more sound design for Unknown Fate over the summer, watch this space!

• I've had a very busy past couple of weeks, hence my delay in an update!

For now I've uploaded some sounds I made for Unity! As part of their new Unity Connect Service, the sounds are for the upcoming associated instant messenger service.

I've been working on a few new exciting projects and more work for Unknown Fate, but I can't reveal anything else yet! Watch this space :)

• I've had a busy month of working on a variety of projects and doing dialog editing work at OMUK.

A couple of highlights:

If any of you are heading to Gamescom, be sure to check out Unknown Fate's booth! A first-person puzzle VR game with surrealist themes. I've been doing sfx and sound design for this project for the past few months.

At OMUK I edited the dialog for the recent Vermintide update, it was great to work on a game I've enjoyed so much since it's release.

• What would your price be for like 6 levels, 1 titlescreen soundtrack and 1 more soundtrack for the credits? Im thinking oldschool sega/snes style music, im making a platformer/metroidvania atm and havnt been planning at all what music to use yet so thats why im asking :)

• I need help with some sounds, I need certain impact sounds. Punches, hitting metal againts metal, metal against a person. I also need footsteps on wood, stone, concrete, gravel, sand. I need destruction/collapse/rubble sounds of concrete. (and gunshtos)
    I need to know whether you need payment for this and how much and please email me
    Voltiproductions@gmail.com

I am currently working on an RPG where the Earth has slowly decelerated in speed and I've done plenty of research on what could happen and I've come to some conclusions on how I want the game to be.
    I don't have many previews for the game yet as some setbacks have occured.

Soundtrack would be great too, but I don't exactly know what style of soundtrack i should choose.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!