Posts by oxtord

Welcome to our brand new Clickteam Community Hub! We hope you will enjoy using the new features, which we will be further expanding in the coming months.

A few features including Passport are unavailable initially whilst we monitor stability of the new platform, we hope to bring these online very soon. Small issues will crop up following the import from our old system, including some message formatting, translation accuracy and other things.

Thank you for your patience whilst we've worked on this and we look forward to more exciting community developments soon!

Clickteam.

[REQUEST] Multi-pixel outline shader

Hi there everyone! I am the Clickteam Fusion 2.5 game developer, known as OXTORD Games.

I recently stumbled upon a problem that I couldn't find a solution to.
    I need a shader that can be used to outline objects (mainly text) for my game.

Searching the Internet, I did not find a shader that is capable of this.
    I know for sure that it is possible to create such a shader, because I have seen text with an outline in other .mfa files, and I also know that many shaders are created for personal use only.

I'm looking for someone who may already have a similar shader but created it for the personal use only, or someone who is capable of creating such a shader.

Of course, I'm willing to pay to buy a personal shader, or for a creation of a new shader.

The shader must be capable of the following:
    -Create an outline around text/active object, with custom outline width and color
    -Outline should be smooth and not pixelated. (Example: Please login to see this attachment.)
    -Direct 3D 11 compatible(not necessary but preferred)
    -Well optimized (no FPS flop when using)

Feel free to ask any questions. Here is my email if you want to contact me directly: eugeneoxtord@gmail.com