• Recent Forum Posts

PlayDay

ini naming; I have some questions

I'm getting ready to share a small game with the world on itch.io.
    I will use an ini file for saving music volume settings.

1) I'm not sure how to address the ini in the MFA as some tutorials use...

PlayDay Today, 02:08 PM Go to last post
    chrilley

I stand corrected - Good to know!

I stand corrected - Good to know!

chrilley Today, 02:06 PM Go to last post
    Yves

Up to 2 seconds to load a 36 Kb file it's not...

Up to 2 seconds to load a 36 Kb file it's not normal. Maybe try on another machine with another HDD?

>> I think this will simply package your files within the game build which will then be...

Yves Today, 02:01 PM Go to last post
    Yves

Up to 2 seconds to load a 36 Kb file it's not...

Up to 2 seconds to load a 36 Kb file it's not normal. Maybe try on another machine with another HDD?

They aren't extracted (unless the object requires it like video objects), they are read...

Yves Today, 02:01 PM Go to last post
    chrilley

I think Arrays are only ever in memory after...

I think Arrays are only ever in memory after they've been loaded from the drive(until you load another file). I don't think they can be "stored" without using multiple arrays(one for each level).

chrilley Today, 01:31 PM Go to last post
    janpier

I tried the "fit inside and adjust window size"...

I tried the "fit inside and adjust window size" mode, but I have too much black space left, I think the best solution is "fit outside" with x centralization, I lose a few pixels, but it doesn't seem...

janpier Today, 01:27 PM Go to last post
    PixelABCD

It'd be nice to see numbers in front of...

It'd be nice to see numbers in front of animations names (animation list) like you see at values sheet. I often have to create new animations to check the number I am on, another method would be to...

PixelABCD Today, 01:06 PM Go to last post
    piscesdreams

It's funny you mention that because I was just...

It's funny you mention that because I was just thinking about this a couple days ago. If it could be added to the header of the pop-up window playing the animation, that would be sufficient for my...

piscesdreams Today, 12:53 PM Go to last post
    DaveC

thanks for this! I think I'll implement this...

thanks for this! I think I'll implement this extension into my project - considering this is open source, you don't mind Clikteam expanding on it with features?

DaveC Today, 12:48 PM Go to last post
    Fenris

Selected object to new frame

Hello guys, I'm looking for some advice with transferring some of the objects to new frame.

The idea is, that player selects only few cards from a deck and by pressing start, a new frame starts...

Fenris Today, 12:31 PM Go to last post
    Yves

View Post

Les sons non utilisés sont automatiquement supprimés au démarrage, et les sons utilisés sont repérés par leur identifiant dans les actions/conditions/expressions qui n'utilisent pas d'expression (les...

Yves Today, 12:24 PM Go to last post
    fredetmumu

View Post

dans ce mfa, la commande ligne2 "jouer un echantillon " (grace a une expression ) ne fonctionne que si la ligne 1 est activée, si on désactive la ligne 1, ça ne marche plus. etrange.

fredetmumu Today, 12:05 PM Go to last post
  • chrilley

There is no available content written by chrilley