• Recent Forum Posts

Phi

Hey Fernando, Thanks for reply. I know it's...

Hey Fernando,
    Thanks for reply. I know it's doable for the Fusion user by hand, I'm asking more about modifying the project file during the Fusion build process, to add the libraries so the user...

Phi Today, 03:45 AM Go to last post
    Fernando

How can I take a C++ (or Objective-C) static...

How can I take a C++ (or Objective-C) static library, and add it to the Fusion's built XCode project?
    iOs runtime is an xcode project, therefore you can add any framework, libs code, or anything you...

Fernando Today, 03:30 AM Go to last post
    Outcast

Help with sorting object in front or behind objects

I am building this on an example that I got help with movement from chrilley. I now need to implement some sort of sorting so that when the character moves in front of the "counter" he is moved in...

Outcast Yesterday, 08:11 PM Go to last post
    chrilley

I don't quite follow but there shouldn't be any...

I don't quite follow but there shouldn't be any buggy behavior afaik. Sliding next to a wall pretty much just means that the player is being moved on only one axis while the other is getting...

chrilley Yesterday, 05:34 PM Go to last post
    NaitorStudios

Floating point bug?

It seems like there's a math bug related to decimals...
    When you add .1 to a value 3 times, and then remove it 3 times, it will return 2.77556e-17 instead of 0 (the same happens on the inverse)
    If...

NaitorStudios Yesterday, 04:18 PM Go to last post
    Outcast

Thank you for explaining, makes more sense now!...

Thank you for explaining, makes more sense now! :) However with the last thing with setting the x and y adjust back to 0 would that not cause bugs if indeed the character would slide forward and hit...

Outcast Yesterday, 03:55 PM Go to last post
    fredetmumu

direct show and avi

hello
    is somebody know why directshow play my avi files with very "white" colors (avi play with the goods colors, but only accept PCM audio)
    thanks

fredetmumu Yesterday, 03:30 PM Go to last post
    chrilley

Sure! The fastloops run the amount of times...

Sure!

The fastloops run the amount of times equal to the pixels that you'd like to move. In this case it's 5 times and by putting abs() around it will ensure negative numbers like -5 turns into 5...

chrilley Yesterday, 03:08 PM Go to last post
    vidarzack

View Post

Sur l'observateur d'événement Windows j'ai ceci pour info si ça peu aider:

La création du contexte d’activation a échoué pour «*D:\PROGRAMMATION\Supervision\bin\Elixir 2B.exe*». Erreur dans le...

vidarzack Yesterday, 02:59 PM Go to last post
    GlitchyDust

Hoi It makes huge sence since the "Overlap"...

Hoi

It makes huge sence since the "Overlap" condition cannot scope.

GlitchyDust Yesterday, 02:53 PM Go to last post
    Outcast

Thank you this is just perfect! :) I am trying to...

Thank you this is just perfect! :) I am trying to understand the logic though for my own understanding. Why do the loop need to run the same amount of times as the X and Y Adjust? Also with this...

Outcast Yesterday, 01:58 PM Go to last post
    fredetmumu

thank you!

thank you!

fredetmumu Yesterday, 01:46 PM Go to last post
  • chrilley

There is no available content written by chrilley