• Recent Forum Posts

Fernando

seems that you have some problem with google...

seems that you have some problem with google center

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Ag-y0PqEG6wpWV3ZvtE33LdZoGH3KgO2/view?usp=sharing

download an run this application let me know your results

Fernando Today, 12:37 AM Go to last post
    JohnArtbox

At it's simplest you just need to scale the...

At it's simplest you just need to scale the difference in x and y at the same time as you scale the object. This mfa has one object as the centre and scales the other two objects including the...

JohnArtbox Today, 12:18 AM Go to last post
    GamersMustGame

View open websites on user's browser

I can't seem to find anything to let me view the current websites open on my computer. I am trying to build a logging/filtering program that would close the page and reopen a different page.

GamersMustGame Yesterday, 11:34 PM Go to last post
    SHINGEN

Did you ever work it out in the end? If so how...

Did you ever work it out in the end? If so how did you do it as im looking for the exact same thing. A sonicfade that goes to white instead of black but as a dx11 shader :(

SHINGEN Yesterday, 11:25 PM Go to last post
    JohnArtbox

ClickPuppet new release

New Update with significant changes under the hood. The active setup only requires 3 local values, there are some new onionskin transparency options and I've added an initialisation screen, so it's...

JohnArtbox Yesterday, 11:00 PM Go to last post
    KevinSmith

Android Maps for Google

Hello. Loaded the demo for Google Maps and customized the API and build info. Then I attempted the build but I received this error. I have made no changes besides entering my specific data according...

KevinSmith Yesterday, 09:44 PM Go to last post
    Lukiester

Weird sound glitch at the end of audio clips

Hello there, i am working with numerous audio files and a few of them seem to produce a weird audio glitch. When the audio finishes, another sound plays, some static sound. It's not to do with my...

Lukiester Yesterday, 09:15 PM Go to last post
    haoujey

Hello, Effectivement on a eu un message de...

Hello,

Effectivement on a eu un message de Yves (je crois) pour dire que les devs de la v3 étaient en pause.

Je viens régulièrement voir ce qui se passe sur les forums et j'ai l'impression...

haoujey Yesterday, 09:04 PM Go to last post
    evi1ove

How to save coordinates when moving and scaling object

I would like to find out from you the next information. Can you advice how to save coordinates when moving and scaling one object in relation to another?
    There is an object 1, it moves along the X...

evi1ove Yesterday, 08:03 PM Go to last post
    mig3

Change the resolution while app is running

Hello!
    Is it possible to change the resolution of the app while is running? I'm making a game that runs on 832X480 but sometimes I will need to display properly Hi res pictures.

mig3 Yesterday, 07:21 PM Go to last post
    Windlake

Salut, il me semble que les efforts sont...

Salut, il me semble que les efforts sont principalement concentrés sur les patchs correctifs + ajouts supplémentaires suite à la sortie de la version 2.5+. Et vu toutes les demandes sur la partie...

Windlake Yesterday, 06:49 PM Go to last post
    copperbob

MMF 3....attente et infos trerrrs longues

Bonjour, utilisateur et détenteur de licences depuis au moins 7 ans de mmf (démarrer avec click and create puis tgf ) je suit le soft depuis déjà longtemps, l’annonce de la version 3 il y a déjà...

copperbob Yesterday, 06:32 PM Go to last post
  • dascribe

There is no available content written by dascribe