hey, no there was not any improvement made to this, i've stopped using fusion a while ago and this mfa is a very bad and inefficient way of doing things, i was quite novice at fusion when i made it... i can cook up a more specific example for you if you'd like, if you have discord or any other way to contact you privately i'm more than happy to do it
All good, thanks for replying! I eventually got my head around what was going on. I don't suppose you still have the source for the authentication exe? Was there a reason you didn't build it all in one?
Basically I am trying to build a twitch overlay that will also talk to OBS via websockets, so when I change the overlay layout the appropriate scene is selected in OBS. The plan is to listen for !commands in chat and do cool things to the interface which will have a green background for keying..
ah, sorry, i do not. this was 3 years ago at this point and in that time i have had my HDD fail on me. i do not recall the exact reason for the auth app to be a separate app but i suspect it has to do with privacy so you don't expose your token in the main app and/or my incompetence with fusion at the time. :P
if you are interested, i can see if i can help you but we'd need to talk over the specifics in private as i mentioned, on discord or otherwise.
P.S. - from my last venture into making bots with fusion - the socket extension that i was using at the time, moosock is now unreliable as it is fairly old, so i would strongly advise against using it. i think twitch does have a websocket API at this point however.