User Tag List

Thread: Piotr Krol_ClickStore Developer Pack 1 not save without returning to "level menu"

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Piotr Krol_ClickStore Developer Pack 1 not save without returning to "level menu"

Good evening, I bought this "Developer Pack 1" https://clickstore.clickteam.com/dev_pack_1_piotr?search=level but I have a problem. From the "Level menu" frame if I click on a level and play, it saves me the game, unlocking the next level and making the stars appear. But if I start from a level, for example the first, and then I do not go back to the "Level Menu", but I continue the day directly to the other level through the button in the popup, when I finished then, it saved me nothing. I do not understand why it does not work: "Auto unlocks next level after finish previous". The problem is that the code of this package is an example of a single level, could you create more "Some level" to understand where I'm wrong in creating a new level?
    Maybe I'm wrong to create the new layer and set the action of the popup after the end of the level to next frame

Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleInstall Creator ProUnicode Add-on

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We can't help you without code and this is clickstore item so you need to ask the author about help

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ColdFire View Post
    We can't help you without code and this is clickstore item so you need to ask the author about help

thanks, can you give me a quote? Because I bought that component but I do not need anything if it does not work well. I would like an example that is the same as the existing one but with 20 levels. When you go directly from one level to another, I would like the data to be saved, but it only works when after every level I go back to "Level Menu". Also when you get to level 10 or more and go back to "Level Menu" I would like you to see the second screen already visible. It s not if they were clear, I'm Italian I do not speak English very well but if you want we can clarify the issue well. thanks a lot

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ColdFire View Post
    Both the clikteam that I tried to contact him but without success. he does not answer right. I would like external help