User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Wip - Fast Tune Maker World's Fastest music maker!

Clicker Multimedia Fusion 2
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You can now play all 6 instruments: Drums, Bass, Strings, Brass and Pipe - but so far can only record the piano. Download above!

Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You can now record the drums, and hear the drums and piano together. But there is something wrong:
    I did a lot of event changes organizing here and there!
    You can hear the piano and the drums together only if both have recorded content in them
    So if the drums have content, but not the piano, you won't hear anything as if the drum track is a slave to the piano track
    this does not happen when only the piano has content. So I will see what the fix is, and if all goes well, then I can go ahead and finish the recording for the other instruments.
    I guess I might have to have the play functionality for each recorded instrument group. Not just laying outside them as one command.
    the Rest (dash sign) and the Erase buttons now make a sound so you know you've added a rest or erased a note! beautiful isn't it?
    see you later!
    Here is the latest: http://aloan.site90.com/1-Synth%20in...ir%20notes.zip

you are welcome to help! this is for all of us!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    whatever was wrong in the post above I have fixed. All is working perfect now! I am very happy to have figured this out (I was not the one who created the counters, but other collaborators and they could not help, as they may have been busy or something else) and because now all that is left is to enable recording the other 4 instruments.
    I've figured that I had to create independent counters for the drums as well...
    Have fun for now playing all instruments and recording 2: http://aloan.site90.com/fasttunerecorder.zip

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2