User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Frame by frame object

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question Frame by frame object

I remember someone posting a really neat object that you paste in your game that lets you pause the game and then move one frame at at ime by pressing a button. It was very useful for checking for bugs etc. Do anyone remember what it was called? I think it was just an active with some events in its behaviours.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 Mac
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Don't know about the specific object, but this feature is built into Fusion 2.5's debug editor

The pause (circled in red) button will pause the frame, and the step (circled in blue) will unpause the application for one frame, letting you step through frame by frame

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I prefer a keyboard method rather than having to click on the debugger, as it's quicker and more precise to use imo. I figured out a way to do it using regular events. You can see (and copy/paste) the method in VACCiNE on the clickstore, including the free version.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Volnaiskra View Post
    I prefer a keyboard method rather than having to click on the debugger, as it's quicker and more precise to use imo. I figured out a way to do it using regular events. You can see (and copy/paste) the method in VACCiNE on the clickstore, including the free version.
    Nice! Is this also available in VACCiNE 2? (Is the debugger in Vaccine 2 the same or different from the one in volPROFILER?. Btw, I just bought all your 4 products on the clickstore, I have not tested them yet but they seem awesome and very well made from the descriptions!)

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cool, thanks

Both VACCiNE and VACCiNE 2 have the freeze-frame functionality (as does the latest volCAMERA, which is stuck in its fourth month of approval queue purgatory). The panel in volPROFILER is different from the debugger panel in VACCiNE.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 Mac
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ahh I should have probably added there's keyboard shortcuts built in to the debugger that do this too (Ctrl+F8 to pause, Ctrl+F10 to step and F8 to unpause) but I don't think they can be rebound, which I assume vaccine can do

Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by marbenx View Post
    Ahh I should have probably added there's keyboard shortcuts built in to the debugger that do this too (Ctrl+F8 to pause, Ctrl+F10 to step and F8 to unpause) but I don't think they can be rebound, which I assume vaccine can do
    The debugger one also gives different results to my event-based one. At least in my case, the debugger version only steps through every 3rd tick of the MFA (clicking it twice makes no visible change in the game, clicking it a third time updates a frame of the game, 3 ticks later). With the event-based version, I can see freeze-frame through the game every 1 tick.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 Mac

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Huh, that's unusual - could it be related to some other events in the game? I was trying with a simple setup (counter in the frame, event with always set counter to counter value + 1) and it steps through one single frame loop the way you'd expect, but I'm yet to try it on any larger projects

Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My guess is that it's something to do with the frame rate or other system properties settings. These are mine:

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cool, thanks

Both VACCiNE and VACCiNE 2 have the freeze-frame functionality (as does the latest volCAMERA, which is stuck in its fourth month of approval queue purgatory). The panel in volPROFILER is different from the debugger panel in VACCiNE.
    Great! I looked at your video on the volCamera and it also looks like a great tool also! Hope you will make more of these tools as they seem very thought out in detail and well and carefully made in every regard!

I have been fiddling about a bit with volProfiler so far can I change so results in % is set as the default at start since I think that is the one I will use the most?

Also for the new qualifier images, what is the procedure to implement them to an existing mfa game?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast