Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Build 292.14 - Release version

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SHINBAXTER View Post
    anyone else finding that Admob now often mutes some sound channels after the ad is finished?

it's even happening on my old released fusion games from last year,

so admob must have changed something that is having an allergic reaction to fusion >__<
    AdMob Android or iOS? or both?
    Regards,

Fernando Vivolo

... new things are coming ...

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    small bug:

-open an MFA that contains an object that uses a shader (.fx ) that you don't have
    -hit "ignore" and load the MFA anyway
    -find that object and click on effect>edit in the properties window.
    -Try to change the effect to "None"
    .............it doesn't work. The previously non-existent FX remains in the "effect" field after you hit ok

(Instead of selecting "none", you can select any other existing FX, hit ok, and then edit again and set "none", and this time it'll work. So easy to fix..........like I said, it's a small bug)

Clicker Fusion 2.5 Developer

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fernando View Post
    AdMob Android or iOS? or both?
    I only checked on iOS, but the issue has actually stopped happening now.

I think admob must have fixed it on their side. I will let you know if it reoccurs.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Yves I found new problem for floating values. If i use 60 / 16 i get 3,75, 60/59 i get 0,0172... If i use (((60 * 100)/61) * 0.01) i get normall work 0,9836... But if i use 60/61 i get 0.
    m / n if n>m i get always 0 For example: 60 / 70 = 0
    Please fix this. Thank you.

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    138 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Denlon View Post
    @Yves I found new problem for floating values. If i use 60 / 16 i get 3,75, 60/59 i get 0,0172... If i use (((60 * 100)/61) * 0.01) i get normall work 0,9836... But if i use 60/61 i get 0.
    m / n if n>m i get always 0 For example: 60 / 70 = 0
    Please fix this. Thank you.
    This is not a bug, when 2 values are integer values, the result is an integer value.

You need to work with at least one floating point value if you want the result to be a floating point value.

Do 60.0 / 70 instead of 60 / 70. For unknown integer values, do something like (Alterable Value A * 1.0) / 100.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Filter bug is always present since Fusion 2.5 + is available. I thinks it's something to do with child events.

When i click on an object in the event editor, it doesn't show every event or sub-event that contain the selected object.

I have also case where the first line of a group is shown even if it doesn't contain any relation with the selected object.

You can see that there is an event related to the object in this screenshot:
    filter-bug-1.png

After clicking the object, it says that no related event is available in the groupe...
    filter-bug-2.png

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can't seem to update to the latest build of 2.5 Dev (not 2.5+)

If I do it via program (in admin mode) it says something about invalid data. If I try to download the update file through community passport it starts downloading fast then the speed just slows to nothing and fails.

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    138 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Panchos View Post
    I can't seem to update to the latest build of 2.5 Dev (not 2.5+)

If I do it via program (in admin mode) it says something about invalid data. If I try to download the update file through community passport it starts downloading fast then the speed just slows to nothing and fails.
    Just retry later.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks, got it working

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I posted a few bugs/requests a couple of weeks ago, but it was during the period that @Yves was away and I don't know if they were seen. So I'm reposting here. Thanks.

⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺
    bug

If an event contains a reference to an object that doesn't exist in the current frame, then that event is entirely ignored. For example, when I run this (from my global events...referencing an object that is in the base frame), both events are ignored, and the appplication never ends:

Another example. One would expect the debugger to write "number of objects from unused frame: 0", but instead it doesn't write anything at all:

This actually explains a bug that's been wearing me out for much of today. I've got some code in my global events that I only want to run if the game is in the "engine" frame, and some other code that I only want to run if I'm in one of the many level editor frames. The way I was determining which frame Fusion is in was to test for NoObjects of a particular object that always exists in all level editor frame and never exists in the engine frames. It seemed like a neat way to do it, but turns out it doesn't work because of this bug.

⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺
    Bug

When you go to the Global Event Editor and then come back (eg. to the Frame Editor or Event List Editor), Fusion doesn't remember where you were so doesn't take you to the correct frame....if you previously used the "next frame" or "previous frame" buttons to get to that frame.

It seems that when you access a frame by double-clicking it in from the workspace editor, Fusion records it, so that it can return to it from Global Events. But if you access a frame with "next frame" or "previous frame", Fusion forgets to record it. I personally find this a bit of a nuisance, as I'm frequently jumping back and forth between the global events and frame events, and I almost exclusively use hotkeys to navigate between frames (I have the hotkeys mapped on 2 of my mouse's secondary buttons). So I frequently end up in the wrong frame when I leave global events.

(if this is unclear, more details here here)

⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺
    Bug and/or weird behaviour

There's an issue that's been around for ages - I thought it was fixed at one stage but maybe not - where the available amount of canvas in the Frame Editor greatly varies depending on your current zoom level. Whatever you set in Margins in the preferences is only honoured in 300% zoomed-in level. For example, if you set Margins to 3000px, then you will be able to see an extra 3000px of canvas @300%. But @100% you'll see an extra 4000px. And @25% you'll see an extra 12000px(!).

If you set the preference with a zoomed out view in mind, then you'll likely get a rude shock the next time you zoom in, when suddenly parts of your frame are inaccessible to you. On the other hand, if you set the preference with a zoomed in view in mind, then the next time you zoom out you'll find that you have way too much margin, which makes it easier to get lost, and (I suspect) contributes to lag when dragging around the screen (especially when the grid is on).

⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺

request: please disable the "import as animation" checkbox when importing an image for a custom qualifier. It gets checked automatically if you recently checked that option elsewhere in the program. And when it's checked, importing images breaks (importing into any qualifier will replace only qualifier #1)

⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺

small bug:

1. add a previously-unused qualifier (ie. not used at all in the MFA until now) to a global object
    2. go to the Event List Editor of a different frame (but which also contains that global object)
    3. create a new condition or action
    4. bug: that qualifier will not appear in the list of items in the "new action" or "new condition" dialog on the first try.
    5. Hit esc then create a new condition or action again, and the qualifier will now appear.

If you repeat the above steps, but skip step 2 (ie. you remain in the same frame you started in) then the new qualifier appears correctly, first try.

⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺

request:

Could you change the way Fusion clones objects, so that it doesn't insert spaces into existing parts of the name?

When there is no number present in the original name, then adding a space seems reasonable enough:
    giraffe ⸺cloned to→ giraffe 2

But Fusion also inserts spaces in between existing letters and numbers, like this:
    giraffe80 ⸺cloned to→ giraffe 81

This can be problematic, and more than once it's happened to me without me noticing it, which then breaks my code and causes me to hunt around looking for the bug (I create certain objects by name using an action something like create "objectname"+str$("ID"), and unexpected spaces in object names break the code)

Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast