User Tag List

Page 41 of 56 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41 42 43 51 ... LastLast

Thread: Build 292.22 - Release candidate

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleInstall CreatorInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And blit into backgroung from Surface not working i. DIRECTX

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    BUG: There seems to be no way of identifying the color of a comment font. Let's say you decide that a comment's text color needs to be a bit darker to be easier to read, you can't see what the original values were when you edit the font. Instead, the color picker shows you the values of the current background color. So you can't just use the old color as a starting point and lower the brightness a little - you have to make a new color from scratch without any reference.

Obviously this isn't a really big deal so a fix isn't urgent. But in case it's a quick fix, it would save a little time, so would be appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by hcem View Post
    Feature Request:

A way to see the index number of a specific alterable value from the properties. This would be useful when using the AltValN function when an object have large numbers of values. Otherwise I have to count one by one if the value has the index number of 33 or 34 etc. Any suggestions to get around this would also be appreciated.
    This is hardly the greatest workaround, but it's better than nothing. I have an Excel sheet that I can reference for this. I mainly did it so I can keep record of the names of certain AltVals that I use across many different objects (this way I can remember to reserve them and use the exact same name so they'll appear when I reference them in the Event List Editor). But it's handy for finding the index number too:

I already have Excel open when I work, with my 'Spryke Bible' open in it - an XLS file with various lists and charts to help me keep track of my workflows (eg. which layers should be used for what, the pixel dimensions of parallaxed layers, etc.) as well as some formulas to help me come up with commonly used equations for the expression editor. I only started using a 'Bible' within the past year, and I can definitely recommend starting one if your project is getting complex.

I've attached the Excel sheet screenshoted above in case it's useful to anyone. It lists the indexes for the first 260 altVals: altVal legend.zip

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    CRASH BUG: For some reason, with this very simple combination of events and groups, the MFA crashes (edrtex.exe not responding) unless you delete a certain group, even though that group is inactive, empty, and never referenced. I've attached the MFA though it'll be just as quick to recreate it yourself.

Attached files Attached files

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    218 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Volnaiskra View Post
    BUG: There seems to be no way of identifying the color of a comment font. Let's say you decide that a comment's text color needs to be a bit darker to be easier to read, you can't see what the original values were when you edit the font. Instead, the color picker shows you the values of the current background color. So you can't just use the old color as a starting point and lower the brightness a little - you have to make a new color from scratch without any reference.

Obviously this isn't a really big deal so a fix isn't urgent. But in case it's a quick fix, it would save a little time, so would be appreciated.
    Yes, quick fix, done in next update.

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I ended up counting them, but yes an Excel table can be an organized way to manage complex projects.

For this kind of workflow, the ability to copy-paste values names / values from a spreadsheet to an object, or even the opposite, would be useful.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleFirefly 3D Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Volnaiskra View Post
    I'm guessing you wanted to be able to Activate/Deactivate a Frame's groups from Global Events? Loops are a good workaround for this, though it would be probably a bit cleaner to be able to do it via expression. So I'd still be happy to see that implemented one day.
    Na, I just wanted to run different code depending on the type of file loading/parsing.
    my work around was to call a loop via expression that points to the required group.

I usually do everything using a single frame only.
    I think activating groups via expression might be a pain/difficult to implement and its a simple workaround.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleUnicode Add-on
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)Firefly 3D Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    BUG: The java.exe for Android build is lingering after Fusion closes, making Steam think Fusion is still running.
    BUG: Also, there is a regression in Clock object, on Android, where 12 noon in digital clock, 12-hour mode, displays as 00:mm:ss p.m. This was fixed by Fernando before, not sure if the fix went out to everyone.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)Firefly 3D Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Exclamation Bug found in qualifiers

BUG description: When you have different types of the same Qualifiers (for example sprite & text type), when using expressions, sometimes both are displayed as the same, without the ".text" or ".sprite" part, this gives errors in the expressions when editing it.
    It can happen on expression editor and on the condition window, in my case I noticed it more inside behaviors.
    It looks like it happens the first time I enter the behavior and try to edit something about qualifiers, if I close and open again it works.

mmf2u_BRmIjRQrUh.png mmf2u_eqtSPZ87MZ.png

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleUnicode Add-on
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    BUG: If you deactivate an event line, then proceed to delete all conditions from the event (until only "Never" is left) the line will activate. I would have expected the line to stay deactivated.

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleUnicode Add-on
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was not sure where to post this, but it was verified by Clickteam staff on Discord as a bug. I found a weird case where doing an Is Overlapping and xPos check of the overlapping object only scope properly when one condition is before the other. The attached mfa shows the ordering that works and is commented to show how to make it not work.

collision_scoping_bug.mfa

Page 41 of 56 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41 42 43 51 ... LastLast