User Tag List

Thread: Save frame position suddenly stopped working

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Save frame position suddenly stopped working

Hi,

Been using method "Save frame position" for months now and everything seemed to be working just fine.

Screenshot_16.png

But now the error message somewhy pop-up when I'm trying to save in game (both in build and in Clickteam):

Screenshot_17.png

Please help, I have release of my game soon! What can possibly stop Clickteam to even save a file?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    After a lot of testing I've found out the root of the problem. Save Frame Position does not work if there is Steamworks object in the same scene as you're saving... Please help! I need steam achievements!!!

I've attached a small mfa file with the occurring problem while saving. - https://drive.google.com/open?id=14i...K4Q9nVPYDwcLbf

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Hmm, it works here, do you have the latest version of the Steamworks object? I'm going to get the version from Clickstore and try with it.

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    I confirm there is a problem with the version on Clickstore. We'll upload an update ASAP.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yves View Post
    I confirm there is a problem with the version on Clickstore. We'll upload an update ASAP.
    Thanks. I kinda got around it by not using Steamworks object in the main scene - only in the scenes where you can't save the game. I'll download newer version of Steamworks after the release, it's a bit dangerous to start changing version now, when I've tested my game.

Can you please tell me where you can get steamworks object except Clickstore? When I googled - I could not find info on other asset-deposits. Thanks and sorry for the inconvenience.

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    It's in Clickstore only. The version I've on my machine is a development version that has a couple of fixes compared with the Clickstore version. I'm checking with another dev, I'll upload the new version in Clickstore when he tells me it's ok.

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    OK, I'm happy you've found a workaround because it seems we've 2 different versions internally and I couldn't find yet which one is in Clickstore yet and if the most recent one can safely replace the Clickstore version. That might take some time... :-|

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yves View Post
    OK, I'm happy you've found a workaround because it seems we've 2 different versions internally and I couldn't find yet which one is in Clickstore yet and if the most recent one can safely replace the Clickstore version. That might take some time... :-|
    Respond to this message please once you've updated Clickstore version so that people looking for the same bug knew it got fixed. Thanks!