User Tag List

Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast

Thread: Build 292.26 - Release

Forum Moderator Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)Firefly 3D Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Do any of these command line options still works on newest versions? Has it changed or removed?

/DIB => forces standard graphic mode
    /DIB3 => forces standard graphic mode, 256 colors
    /DIB4 => forces standard graphic mode, 16 millions of colors, 24 bits
    /DIB6 => forces standard graphic mode, 32768 colors
    /DIB7 => forces standard graphic mode, 65536 colors
    /DIB8 => forces standard graphic mode, 16 millions of colors, 32 bits
    /DDRAW => forces DirectDraw + VRAM mode
    /NOVR => no VRAM in DirectDraw mode
    /DEBUG => displays graphic mode in title bar
    /MIS0 => disables the Machine Independent Speed option
    /MIS1 => forces the Machine Independent Speed option
    /NOF => runs in windowed mode
    /NOC => prevents images from being compressed in memory (for internal test)
    /NOX => disables Alt+F4
    /VSYNC => forces V-Sync ON

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Volnaiskra View Post
    @piscesdreams what do you mean it's easier to get to in 2.5+? Are you referring to the "find all" feature, or is there some other way that I've not noticed?

Regarding your last paragraph, you can definitely run the game from Event List Editor. Maybe your button has disappeared from the ELE toolbar (in which you can put it back using the customise toolbar feature). But even so, you should still be able to run it by hotkey or top menu.

Or are you referring to the Action List Editor (the one that shows a single event when you double click in the Event Editor)?
    If you right-click the object in either the frame itself, or the objects panel, there is a dropdown menu to access behaviors.

Yes, sorry - the Action List Editor is what I meant. My mistake.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ah, I see. Not too bad. Though I still would love a hotkey option somehow

Forum Moderator Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)Firefly 3D Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hmm... I wish more kinds of properties could be added to shaders... (float2, float3, float4)
    Having to split it into multiple variables fill the limit of variables too easily...
    I know there's INT_FLOAT4 that's is supposed to be used with the color property tho, so would be nice if the color selector also had transparency in there, hmm..

I'm making a normal map + ambient occlusion shader, having multiple lights require many variables, I can use a loop for this, but...
    Position require X, Y, Z position for each light, so having a float3 would be extremely useful...

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Exclamation Bug found

I just found a bug with Global Variables + For Each loops
    If you collide two objects (or scope objects in general), for example two strings (same object), and run a for each loop, use it's index for selecting a global variable, then setting it for example to the alterable string of each object, it will only fill the first global variable and ignore the others...
    Doing the same thing but with another object's variables works as intended, so this is clearly a bug.

Edit: Other problems to mention... Pre created strings can't be destroyed and will still collide after destroyed because it's actually hidden.
    Strings created during runtime doesn't seem to work well with For Each loops, I can't store it's the string text into a object's Alterable String.

Clicker Fusion 2.5

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi all, I'm new here and new to ClickTeam Fusion 2.5. I learned that I'm teaching a game design class about a week ago and am trying to get up to speed as quickly as possible.

I hope this is the right place for this question:

In the curriculum we are using, students are asked to test the Bouncing Ball movement on a new Active Object.

In my version, R286.1, the object bounces around the screen like a DVD menu icon. However in a student's 292.26 build, it flies off screen and does not return.

So my question is: Does the 292.26 version require additional actions to make the borders of the game responsive to Bouncing Ball movement?

Thank you!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    works for me on 292.26 heres a quick example mfa. Also added a screen cap of the event list editor and the condition that opens when you choose test position of active. Looks like it works like it always has. Hope this helps. bouncing ball play area.pngbasic_bouncing_ball.mfa

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleUnicode Add-on
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Volnaiskra you might be able to add a comment to the behavior with a unique word. Then just search for the word. I actually do this a lot to create bookmarks that can be easily cycled through in the find all results. It is similar to using F11 top create bookmarks, but they can exist at all times and allow you to use bookmarks for other things.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I want to add that I've never had any app or game created with a Clickteam product flag an antivirus product, but recently I have reports that a number of different AV software are giving false positives for some of the executables I've made with MMF2.5+. In fact, just a few moments ago Windows 10 Defender labelled a game I'm working on as a severe trojan threat and automatically quarantined it.

Again, this is not the MMF2.5 runtime itself but the exe builds I'm producing.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mobichan View Post
    @Volnaiskra you might be able to add a comment to the behavior with a unique word. Then just search for the word. I actually do this a lot to create bookmarks that can be easily cycled through in the find all results. It is similar to using F11 top create bookmarks, but they can exist at all times and allow you to use bookmarks for other things.
    Thanks for the suggestion. I've actually discovered this method myself recently, and I agree it's great! I put "fff" as my unique 'word' at the beginning of such comments, which makes it super quick to search for since my finger is already on the F key when I'm doing the hotkey for find all.

But the problem with doing this for behaviours is that if you check "behaviors" in the find all options, all searches take dramatically longer to perform, since it now searches through every single object. On my mfa it's literally 50 times slower: from about a third of a second to about 15 seconds. I use find all a lot so going from near-instantly to 15 seconds is significant.

I suggested earlier that maybe Clickteam can improve this by storing an index of objects that contain behaviours somewhere, then using the index to only search through those objects, rather than through every single object.

Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast