User Tag List

Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 LastLast

Thread: Build 292.26 - Release

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan View Post
    I could accept that it's probably a well earned break since Yves made a lot of works on the latest build, but problem is right now, people like me, with a game Created by Clickteam Fusion on Steam, are losing money.
    I received A LOT of messages from players having this virus problem, and they all said that they prefer to get refund and not taking risk.
    On my side I just can't do anything, I can't even get back to a previous version of my game before build 292.12 since there is a bug that I had to fix to not crash the game.

I'm just waiting until one month to have (at least) an answer from someone on Clickteam to fix this huge problem and not losing money anymore.

That's a really problematic situation and not professional at all. :/
    Roll back to Build 292.22, it's not fun to do, but it works.

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't really know how to do, if you could help me thank you in advance!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ye, i want to roll back, but i have steam version of fusion. Help with advice me how to do that?

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes I'm using Steam version too...

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Mac Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)SWF Export Module (Steam)Firefly 3D Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can also say its getting completly out of control in window defender with exe files. Existing projects that where find before, even empty new projects always trigger heavy warnings like this - Trojan:Win32/Wacatac.D8!ml, Trojan:Win32/Fuery.C!cl ...

Thats the reason why most engines give you NOT a single exe file, than you would at least have some controll over it as dev how to pack/distribute it...

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    J'ai installÚ la version 292.22, norton me signale un virus aussi

I installed version 292.22, norton is reporting a virus to me too

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export Module

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Will we get a response from Clickteam soon?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have my desktop running developer 292.26 it triggered warnings from BitDefender on install and quarantined 5 files. I run that with exceptions for the whole fusion folder.

My laptop runs the same version of BitDefender. I just installed 292.22 with no warnings it installed no problem at all. No exceptions it runs fine.

Im not getting windows defender warnings on either machine but that might be because BitDefender is up in windows business.

I run standalone so its not to to hard to go back another version, I saved the installs. 292.22 is not on the passport any more it only shows 292.26 for download.

Anyway when i put in a support ticket about it a few weeks ago they said they were working on things on some of the exporters and that version 292.27 should be out soon.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by c4t View Post
    I have my desktop running developer 292.26 it triggered warnings from BitDefender on install and quarantined 5 files. I run that with exceptions for the whole fusion folder.

My laptop runs the same version of BitDefender. I just installed 292.22 with no warnings it installed no problem at all. No exceptions it runs fine.

Im not getting windows defender warnings on either machine but that might be because BitDefender is up in windows business.

I run standalone so its not to to hard to go back another version, I saved the installs. 292.22 is not on the passport any more it only shows 292.26 for download.

Anyway when i put in a support ticket about it a few weeks ago they said they were working on things on some of the exporters and that version 292.27 should be out soon.
    thanks for the information

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NaitorStudios View Post
    It's a very weird moment... I suggest Clickteam to add an option to build the exe with separated files instead of a single file, this would for sure help a lot with these false positives.
    Back when Clickteam softwares was first created, it was nice to have a single file, no need to mess with folders, it was practical, but these days games have lots of files extracted to a folder, this isn't a big problem now...

Anyway, found out about a bug from the changes on Array, Save Frame Position is not compatible with arrays anymore, you can save it, but it will fail to read it...
    +1
    It would be neat if we could also customize the file/folder structure to some degree.

Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 LastLast