User Tag List

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: Build 292.27 - Release version

Forum Moderator Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)Firefly 3D Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yves, I was wondering if we can get the alpha channel of the frame and layers through the SDK to use on a extension, can this be done?
    If not, could this possibly be added?

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    279 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NaitorStudios View Post
    Yves, I was wondering if we can get the alpha channel of the frame and layers through the SDK to use on a extension, can this be done?
    If not, could this possibly be added?
    Can't you use a shader instead of an extension?

Forum Moderator Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)Firefly 3D Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yves View Post
    Can't you use a shader instead of an extension?
    In this specific case, no, a friend of mine is trying to make two extensions for me, one is a see-through window with a blurred background, like Windows 10 Start Menu/Notification Center, he got it to do the blur, but then he can only use a color as transparency to display the frame on top of it without covering it all...
    The other extension would be something like Window Shape/Transparency, but using the frame alpha instead of a transparent color (which currently results in jagged edges)
    These two and possible more are for improving the interface of softwares made with Fusion, to get something more consistent with the new OS...

Edit: Doing some tests, even if we had the alpha from the frame it would still be troublesome...
    So perhaps a way to disable the background color to see what's behind, but respecting objects alpha and transparency...?
    He already got to enable the blur behind the frame, and he can check this by using a transparent color...
    The see-through blur does render on the borders without any change tho

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export Module
    Mentioned
    199 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Feature Request:

A setting that will allow .mfa to be opened in an already open instance of Fusion and not each time restart a new instance of Fusion. (When you click on the .mfa as opposed to opening it from Fusion.)
    or
    A warning when you open a .mfa in Fusion that is already open in another instance of Fusion.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is there any chance we could get the ability to shift-click multiple lines in the Event List Editor so we can copy/move/delete multiple lines at a time? I'm mainly thinking about actions, though I guess it would be good for conditions too.

(I'm guessing this is a complex change to make so probably won't happen, but thought I'd try my luck anyway )

Mentioned
    199 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Volnaiskra View Post
    Is there any chance we could get the ability to shift-click multiple lines in the Event List Editor so we can copy/move/delete multiple lines at a time? I'm mainly thinking about actions, though I guess it would be good for conditions too.

(I'm guessing this is a complex change to make so probably won't happen, but thought I'd try my luck anyway )
    But you already can. Control & Click will select - shift & Click will select all in between the 2 clicks. Maybe you tried to do it when the game / app was running - then you can't.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

+1
    This would be a great UI improvement. I often find myself dragging actions one by one and it can get quite tedious when dealing with really large events.

Mentioned
    199 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Janette5 View Post
    But you already can. Control & Click will select - shift & Click will select all in between the 2 clicks.
    Sorry, the penny just dropped. You guys want to select parts of a line - not the entire line.

I'd see that feature as more dangerous than useful - but that's just me.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Janette, I'm talking about selecting not entire events, but actions and conditions. You already can select conditions and actions (the latter only in the Event List Editor, not the Event Editor), but only one at a time.

As chrilley says, it becomes tedious to copy or move bunches of actions when you have to do it one by one. Especially if the source and destination are far apart and require lots of scrolling each time.

I find it also also increases the likelihood that you do something wrong, like pasting the actions in the wrong order, or accidentally leaving one out.

Clicker Fusion 2.5
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

+1, this would be cool. If not here, then in F3 pherhaps?.

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast