User Tag List

Page 20 of 38 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 30 ... LastLast

Thread: Build 293.1 - Release version

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Firefly 3D Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    just tested a avi and wmv on these settings, they also do it but not when "Use Media Foundation with DirectX11" is ticked.

Clicker Fusion 2.5
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have this request for 2.5+,

Can we have better bookmark system? That brings you to certain line/editor which you've bookmarked?

I have thousands lines in project and due to constant swaping between editors they get reseted all the time. Current bookmarks are not effective enough.

Something like if we could add custom bookmarks (more than 5+) and name it, then to call this from some kind of list that'd take you to the line would be great addition to the tool. I spend most of time scrolling searching groups, subgroups, events itself.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lightbulb Setting Physics collision manually

When using physics movement, Fusion automatically sets Physics collision points for the objects but the problem it's not always accurate as documented:
    Inaccurate setup.jpg
    And even if it was accurate sometimes I want these points to be somewhere else
    So it would be really nice if we have a way to set these manually, via an action that opens the expression editor to set the position for point 1 then point 2 then point 3...etc, or even via the properties of the physical movement

I really hope this would be added in a future update for the engine
    Also it would be useful to be able to set physics Collision shapes on runtime, or even just have "shape of the last image" Physics Collision shape

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PixelABCD View Post
    I have this request for 2.5+,

Can we have better bookmark system? That brings you to certain line/editor which you've bookmarked?

I have thousands lines in project and due to constant swaping between editors they get reseted all the time. Current bookmarks are not effective enough.

Something like if we could add custom bookmarks (more than 5+) and name it, then to call this from some kind of list that'd take you to the line would be great addition to the tool. I spend most of time scrolling searching groups, subgroups, events itself.
    You could use a pretty decent comment-based workaround: When you want to create a bookmark, create a comment that contains something unique but quick to type, like "BM>" or "bbb". Add your desired name to it as desired (eg. "bbb - enemy movement). Then just searchAll with ctrl-shift-F for "bbb". You'll get a list of all your bookmarks, and nothing else, and it'll list their line numbers and frames too. If you don't like including comments in your searches, then you can use the Advanced Comment Object instead of Comments. That's what I do. And I use "FFF" as my search term, since it's lightning-quick to type FFF when my finger is still over the F from pressing Ctrl-Shift-F:

I don't even see the "FFF" in my search results window - just my bookmarks' names:

You could even create some pre-baked and nicely formatted bookmarks and attach them to hotkeys using Ditto. For example, I use Ditto to insert each of these comments using a different hotkey:

To get Ditto to understand Fusion's clipboard format, just add these to its settings (yes, you can also use it to store and paste actions, conditions or events - even entire groups of events!):

CF_CNCV25_EVENTS (for events)
    CF_CNCV25_CONDITIONS (for conditions)
    CF_CNCV25_ACTIONS (for actions)

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleMac Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Exclamation Black border on rotated & scaled object when Direct3D 11 mode is active

I got anoying black border on rotated & scaled object when Direct3D 11 mode is active.
    I can't say if this bug exist since an update or since release of direct3D 11.

Its happens more frequently on huge frame when you're using large active object.
    I won't find any workarround to get rid of this bug except don't use Direct3D 11 mode... but the performance benefit are too important to avoid it.
    The bug also have chance to disapear when I restart my frame with F2.
    Images attachées Images attachées

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleMac Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Bulk variable renaming, real global objects and global frame layers

Fusion need a way to bulk rename variable between object.

It's could be really usefull to have a way to copy paste all variables name from an object to another or to quickly replace some objects variables names for all objects that have a specific qualifier.
    Curently, you have to select all the object manualy before naming your variables. Too bad for you if you forget one, you will need to manualy name all the variable on it two in the future... or to live with unamed alterable values. And it's the same story if you want to add of change some variables of the objects in the future.

Just add a way to copy past quickly all named variable names should be awesome and help to work bether with qualifiers.

I know that you should add a stage that you should use for globals events qualifiers name (if you put only one object of each qualifier on it.) but it's will not work on all objects and only for qualifiers in globals events. So this is not an awesome solution.

You should also add a way to make global objects more global (without need to copy paste them in each frames).

A global frame layers system that could be used in somes stages could be interesting too, currently you will need to copy paste UI layers for all the games frames. It bring some complications if you have to make minors changes for UI. Global events help a lot, but it's not all.

Thank you !

Clicker Install Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)Firefly 3D Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by waw_demmon View Post

A global frame layers system that could be used in somes stages could be interesting too, currently you will need to copy paste UI layers for all the games frames. It bring some complications if you have to make minors changes for UI. Global events help a lot, but it's not all.
    IIRC if your UI don't have transparent elements you can use sub-application with windows transparent extension. Although you still need to copy and paste sub to all frames, this method makes it a bit easier to maintain.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by defisym View Post
    IIRC if your UI don't have transparent elements you can use sub-application with windows transparent extension. Although you still need to copy and paste sub to all frames, this method makes it a bit easier to maintain.
    It was the way that I used some years ago. But usage of sub-app often cause some anoying issues, won't enable transparent UI and complicates communication between UI and other objects.

Currently using object with "Global object" flag and copy paste on all your frames is still the best thing to do if you want the best final result for your game... But you will have an anoying robot job to replicate all your core new objects on each frame everytime that you will need it. The other way is to just don't use frame and create all stuff of your levels programmatically, but this method will complicates a lot your level handling.

It's for theses kinds or reasons that I think my features request could really help a lot creating solid and ambitious games. It's all in the spirit to spend less time in robot job.

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    279 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    I got anoying black border on rotated & scaled object when Direct3D 11 mode is active.
    I can't say if this bug exist since an update or since release of direct3D 11.

Its happens more frequently on huge frame when you're using large active object.
    I won't find any workarround to get rid of this bug except don't use Direct3D 11 mode... but the performance benefit are too important to avoid it.
    The bug also have chance to disapear when I restart my frame with F2.
    This one is fixed in the next update.

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    279 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    It's could be really usefull to have a way to copy paste all variables name from an object to another or to quickly replace some objects variables names for all objects that have a specific qualifier.
    Curently, you have to select all the object manualy before naming your variables.
    Do you know that in 2.5+ you can select all objects with a given qualifier? (in the context menu in the frame editor)

I know that you should add a stage that you should use for globals events qualifiers name (if you put only one object of each qualifier on it.) but it's will not work on all objects and only for qualifiers in globals events. So this is not an awesome solution.
    Are you talking about the old tip for using qualifiers in global events? In 2.5+ you can use qualifiers in global events.

Page 20 of 38 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 30 ... LastLast