Musical instrument tuner and audio pitch identifier - PAID

Welcome to our brand new Clickteam Community Hub! We hope you will enjoy using the new features, which we will be further expanding in the coming months.

A few features including Passport are unavailable initially whilst we monitor stability of the new platform, we hope to bring these online very soon. Small issues will crop up following the import from our old system, including some message formatting, translation accuracy and other things.

Thank you for your patience whilst we've worked on this and we look forward to more exciting community developments soon!

Clickteam.
  • Hello,

For many years now, I have been waiting for a HTML5 extension that could record audio from a mic and analyse its frequency. Practical uses: instrument and vocal tuner, instrument playing or vocalising pitch assessment tool, proper chord playback assessment for strummed string instruments like guitar or ukulele.

I understand that this is a very particular request that may not be doable with MMF Dev 2.5, but I never cease to be amazed at some of the things that are created by some people in this community, so I thought that I would throw this request out there and see what happens :).

If anyone feels up to the challenge, please PM me so that we might discuss possibilities and of course, payment.

Thank you
    Tom Ansuini

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Music Education for the 21st Century
    La pédagogie musicale au 21e siècle

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!