Extension Name: Power System Object
Description: Contains powerful features related to files and other system properties.
- Creating file extensions (Ex: EXE, TXT, BMP) on the system with many features.
- Editing the list of programs that run when the system boots up (the startup list).
- Setting the attributes of a file (Read-Only and hidden).
- Enabling or disabling the task manager.
- Setting and getting the mouse position on the screen, including a feature for "nudging" the mouse.
- Sending a bitmap image to the clipboard, allowing image editors to paste it into another image.