Edif is a new extension development SDK for MMF2.
Edif can now be downloaded on Clickteam's Github.
old location (no longer working) here
Dummy MFX for Flash-only extensions: http://www.aquadasoft.com/FlashDummy.mfx
Edif includes a modified version of Andos' object selection framework. There's an instance of it in Runtime.ObjectSelection (available from anything inside your extension class). Object selection callbacks are now class members (pass them as &Extension::MyCallback) which take one LPRO and return a bool, anything else will crash.
Using FlashDummy.mfx to make a Flash extension (no compiler required)
* Pick a name for your MFX! This can never change.
* Rename FlashDummy.mfx to the name of your MFX or build to that name with the template
* Assuming your MFX was called Test.mfx, you'd need (all relative to your MMF directory of course):
Data/Runtime/Test.json - format matching the template
Data/Runtime/Test.png - 32 x 32 icon for your extension
* You'll also need a folder called Data/Runtime/Test.Flash - inside this folder, create a folder called Extensions and a file called CRunTest.as. CRunTest is the name of your extension class. For an example CRun* extension files, I uploaded the Get object source here, or you could check out any other open source Flash extensions.
* Want to include an API? If it's a SWC file, put it in Data/Runtime/Flash/Flex/frameworks/libs and import it in your CRun* file. If it's AS files, they probably want to be in a subfolder (with the API name) of your .Flash folder.