User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Wish list for Fusion 2.5!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Many paid for CTF 2.5 without some updates. A reasonable fee for another update? .... I think the current update needs to be updated with what was implied to be updated, or implied to be near to being finished months ago.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleMac Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by salamanderpants View Post
    You can just change to a detector animation temporarily (eg http://www.diybandits.com.au/MMF/tut...embedded1.html)
    Yes I know about this, but still it's a hack job and what I'm trying to do is detect the player getting close to the enemy and not actually touching it without using some form of detector. I can get it working with one instance of an active, but it doesn't work for all instances. (Example: player gets X:256px Y:256px within the distance of an enemy.) Making a huge detector for this will use up memory on mobile devices when trying to make it multi platform.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Regarding extensions, that may turn off developers from providing quality extensions, especially if it is platform specific, ie. return android api version, or a windows desura extension. These would not be applicable to say, ios for example and would not be exporter friendly. Though I would like to see incentive for developers to port to as many exporters as possible, when possible and relevant. Dont get me wrong, I am all for extensions in as many platforms as possible. But I feel if you place limitations on devs, the extensions wont reach our hands as easily, if at all.

Clicker Fusion 2.5iOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    JHale: You could use the built in distance check, under position-->find distance

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Koji_Kabuto View Post
    Many things have been added, are all willing to pay for an update of Fusion 2.5 with these things?
    I would expect that little improvements would be made available in free updates. But I'm more than happy to pay good money for Fusion 3.0 if it comes with significant new features like some of the ones being suggested.

btw, just checking whether you saw my last suggestion (post before yours).

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleMac Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey SolarB Thank you for the information. Can you provide an example to how it would work for say "Active" is within distance of "A different Active"? I kinda need help understanding how I would use it in this way. Thank you in advance.

Clicker Fusion 2.5iOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    JHale for risk of derailing this thread I'll pm you an example.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the example SolarB. Works like a charm!

Clickteam Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My suggestions are:
    +Able to select more than one effect at once (Either at object or layer)
    +In the event editor you can "select" same objects and that would be pretty useful for example:
    (1st "Player" touches 2nd "Player") and if (1st Player has value 1) then (set value of 1st "Player" to 0) and (Set value of 2nd "Player" to 1)
    EDIT: And...
    +Be able to invert object selection and / or select all in the event editor for example:
    Space bar pressed, pick all except one then...
    Space bar pressed and player colides with button, turn all buttons flag 0 off and selected button on
    - BartekB, a.k.a Uppernate
    Join the Click Converse Discord! - https://discord.gg/7RNXFrC
    Dungeon Raiders! - Link soon™

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    It's great to see all of your ideas, the enthusiasm and passion of our users never ceases to impress me! Some of the ideas here may be possible in F2.5 however the majority look like they will be Fusion 3 features, due to the amount of development time they would require.

I see a lot of requests here for unlimited alterable values on actives. Unfortunately this cannot be changed in 2.5 due to technical restrictions of the run time which would take a lot of developer time to overcome. We are largely focusing our energy on Fusion 3 and improving the exporters and services right now, along with bug fixes.

I am going to lock this thread now and ask you all to use http://bugbox.clickteam.com instead. This makes tracking and handling bugs and issues much easier for the development team and is a great way for users to track progress of their reports. We also have facilities there for submitting suggestions and feature requests. Quite a few of the items in this thread are technically bugs so you should get a faster response this way.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4